Recent Topics

Ads

New sequencer

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Wuhh

Re: New sequencer

Post#11 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:15 am

Great stuff, now we can do our simple stuff simply and not need a mutated keyboard to cope with everything being close to hand. Thankyou

will be really good to have this do potions too.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#12 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:24 am

Wuhh wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:15 am Great stuff, now we can do our simple stuff simply and not need a mutated keyboard to cope with everything being close to hand. Thankyou

What you can do with a sequence being stuck on 1st skill, if that has a cd?
Dying is no option.

Kpi

Post#13 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:38 am

Maybe can skip the skill when it is in CD? Or add more "slots" for skill in the sequence
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Wuhh

Post#14 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:54 am

Sulorie wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:24 am
Wuhh wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:15 am Great stuff, now we can do our simple stuff simply and not need a mutated keyboard to cope with everything being close to hand. Thankyou

What you can do with a sequence being stuck on 1st skill, if that has a cd?
mine is working with a cd on 1st skill. i got the newest one this morning

Vri

Post#15 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:24 am

Its loaded and in green but is not showing up on my UI. I do not run or have any other addon on like it downloaded. Does it have a few commands ?

Sulorie

Post#16 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:29 am

Vri wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:24 am Its loaded and in green but is not showing up on my UI. I do not run or have any other addon on like it downloaded. Does it have a few commands ?
Turn off NB and other sequencer and then right-click your ability bar.
Dying is no option.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#17 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:52 am

gemgem wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:11 pm Test a while
I just remove this addon
For me, NB > without any 1key addon > AFK > sequencer
You know you quite sound like a **** when sulle probably wrote the first version of this addon within a few days so we could have an alternative for nb...
We all should show some more gratitude and report the bugs of the addon so sulle can fix them eventually... :'(

space44

Post#18 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:56 pm

Im a smooth brain how do I even get it working, all versions I download shows it to be broken or not working at all lol
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Ads
Gyurza83

Post#19 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:30 pm

saupreusse wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:52 am
You know you quite sound like a **** when sulle probably wrote the first version of this addon within a few days so we could have an alternative for nb...
We all should show some more gratitude and report the bugs of the addon so sulle can fix them eventually... :'(
Do you know what the worst thing could happen? If FIRST created a full-fledged working add-on, and THEN turned off the NB. Can you imagine how awful it would be?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#20 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:45 pm

Gyurza83 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:30 pm
saupreusse wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:52 am
Do you know what the worst thing could happen? If FIRST created a full-fledged working add-on, and THEN turned off the NB. Can you imagine how awful it would be?
It's hard to figure out what needed to be disabled to fully break NB before they could work on the new addon, and people were going to workaround any breaks which would need to be patched up as well. So break first fix later was the only real option. That's my guess anyway.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog