Recent Topics

Ads

New sequencer

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Morradin

Re: New sequencer

Post#41 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:45 am

sullemunk wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:03 pm sequencer 1.0.4 adds the option to skip to next ability on cooldown
Tried it tonight, cycles through but still reverts back to 1st ability on rotation that is still on a cooldown. What am I doing wrong?

Ads
Kpi

Post#42 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:42 am

The new version does not working for me... i cant open the sequence and the addon is in green in the addon list
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Sulorie

Post#43 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:02 am

yosha wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:58 pm
inhuman34 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:34 pm Does that mean you can have pots on one button again?
No.
Sigh, this would be a prime example for a sequencer. MMO usually have potion buttons.
Dying is no option.

Grious

Post#44 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:49 am

So I got hyped for that CD check and went an decided to install it, installed it without a problem, it was green in the mods list and everything. Made my sequencer and settings and they worked fine, logged off and now I am back on and the addon has gone yellow(!) and I cannot bring up the UI to edit my sequences, I have uninstalled the addon and deleted the settings and tried to reinstall it but it is still yellow and I still cant bring up the sequencer window. The sequences I did build before it decided to stop working are still functional but I cannot edit or remove them now. Any ideas how I can fix this?

wiscel

Post#45 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:54 am

Grious wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:49 am So I got hyped for that CD check and went an decided to install it, installed it without a problem, it was green in the mods list and everything. Made my sequencer and settings and they worked fine, logged off and now I am back on and the addon has gone yellow(!) and I cannot bring up the UI to edit my sequences, I have uninstalled the addon and deleted the settings and tried to reinstall it but it is still yellow and I still cant bring up the sequencer window. The sequences I did build before it decided to stop working are still functional but I cannot edit or remove them now. Any ideas how I can fix this?
Got the same problem. All worked fine, until I did a /rel. The addon is green in addon list. But it wont popup to edit/use.
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

Kpi

Post#46 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:46 am

1.0.5 works for me

Nice job and thank you
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

nonfactor

Post#47 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:08 am

Sulorie wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:02 am
yosha wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:58 pm
inhuman34 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:34 pm Does that mean you can have pots on one button again?
No.
Sigh, this would be a prime example for a sequencer. MMO usually have potion buttons.
+1 we need pots but I guess it is not possible otherwise Sullemunk would have done this ages ago.

Przepraszam

Post#48 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:15 pm

For some reason on one slot it starts from second skill instead of first
Billpullman Blips
Millivanilli Karvosky

Ads
Grious

Post#49 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:33 pm

1.0.5 Seems to have fixed the issue with the UI not popping up when you clicked to make a sequence. Now if only we can get a check for greyed out abilities.

Phantasm

Post#50 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:03 pm

Spoiler:
Grious wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:33 pm 1.0.5 Seems to have fixed the issue with the UI not popping up when you clicked to make a sequence. Now if only we can get a check for greyed out abilities.
Greyed out abilities require specific conditions to get active, so I dont see any chance to get it with Sequencer. Also I wouldnt want to.
But pots? Yes, pot is ability-like skill so I dont see reason to not implement them in the future.