Recent Topics

Ads

[FEEDBACK] Sequencer Addon.

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kpi

Re: [FEEDBACK] Sequencer Addon.

Post#121 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:18 pm

saupreusse wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:13 pm
Kpi wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:59 pm
saupreusse wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:46 am

a macro keyboard can't check if a debuff is already applied. It can't check if a target is cc immune. it can't check if your hot is already on your party members... etc. Do I have to go on? the list of NB conditionals is long (even though some were in fact broken).

Edit: and before anyone comes up with: BUT THE CC IMMUNITIES CONDITIONAL WASNT WORKING!!!!11!!. You're right, but you could simply check for the Unstoppable buff on your enemy target to get the same result
Hahaha

A macro program can check all if you program it. But only a few players who can do this, sadly im not from this few players.

I have friends who can automatize all with Macro Scheduler in other MMORPGs , and they share it with his friends and guild members.

So i imagine there is players with conditional checks in their macros doing this now in ROR
No it cant. Im study computer science and use macro keys a lot. In fact i have a keyboard on which every single key is "programmable". The software for keyboard macros allows you to do sequencing. Often it allows you to add timed waits and other few goodies. But i can tell you with 100% certainty that there is not one of them that could hook up with the war api and do functions like if(hdb on target) dont cast hdb. You can do something similarly to it simply by adding timers in a fashion so that it might look like it does a condition check. But its not the same at all.
I'm sorry, but if you can't do that don't mean another can't do it
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Post#122 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:26 pm

I cant because its impossible. And at this point im going to stop discussing with you because its clear you have no idea of what youre talking about (or what i am talking about).
You need to understand that programming a macro using some keyboard software is not the same as a game addon that has access to the games api and all the functions that come with it.

Kpi

Post#123 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:51 pm

saupreusse wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:26 pm I cant because its impossible. And at this point im going to stop discussing with you because its clear you have no idea of what youre talking about (or what i am talking about).
You need to understand that programming a macro using some keyboard software is not the same as a game addon that has access to the games api and all the functions that come with it.
Some macro software can do a lot of "pixel color" check in a few ms check all your buff in 50ms, or your HP, or your AP and use the skill your programed for this. Is easy to do this but need a lot of time. But is not impossible.
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

saupreusse
Developer

Post#124 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:01 pm

Kpi wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:51 pm
saupreusse wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:26 pm I cant because its impossible. And at this point im going to stop discussing with you because its clear you have no idea of what youre talking about (or what i am talking about).
Some macro software can do a lot of "pixel color" check in a few ms check all your buff in 50ms, or your HP, or your AP and use the skill your programed for this. Is easy to do this but need a lot of time. But is not impossible.
Since you insist that its possible to do a conditional check on ingame spells you should be able to tell me the name of this magical software.

Kpi

Post#125 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:21 pm

saupreusse wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:01 pm
Kpi wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:51 pm
Since you insist that its possible to do a conditional check on ingame spells you should be able to tell me the name of this magical software.
Macro Scheduler
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Cultist

Post#126 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:55 am

@Kpi you obvioiusly don't know what you are talking about.

No software can replicate all what NB was capable of. Please stop.

ururu

Post#127 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:10 am

All? Probably not. But some of the most useful functions - yes. That's the whole point of the last two-three pages of feedback - that sequencer is lacking basic functionality that isn't(or wasn't, until restrictions came in place) impossible to replicate by 3rd party software. Namely, cooldown skipping and buffs conditionals.

pvprangergod
Suspended

Post#128 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:59 am

Cultist wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:55 am @Kpi you obvioiusly don't know what you are talking about.

Already made a test piece of code and it works to replicate conditionals that NB did through an external program. Its not only possible, its already been done. Is anybody actively using a program to emulate NB? No. Can it be done, yes in a day of coding.

Ads
Fanaticseb

Post#129 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:04 am

Cultist wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:55 am @Kpi you obvioiusly don't know what you are talking about.

To my knowledge the devs changed the api to give the player a cd on all skills, when a key or a toolbar is set programmatically. Other addons (Aura, Enemy, Buffhead, ...) can still access the conditionals like nb could before.
  • Aura, Enemy, Buffhead can show icons on the screen.
  • Macro software can react to different coloured pixel on the screen
If you combine the two points you pretty much have the same functionality.

To get rid of this the devs have to disable pretty much all mods that can access the conditionals.

Cultist

Post#130 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:55 am

Counterexample:

If you are behind your target use skill X.

Now let me know a piece of software that can do that with pixel colouring.