Recent Topics

Ads

[FEEDBACK] Sequencer Addon.

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
mogt

Re: [FEEDBACK] Sequencer Addon.

Post#81 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:12 pm

ali hope know, that the sequencer is a alüha that need time to fix many things. the devs are volunteers. in my opinion many players forget this very important point, it is easy to cry. please be patience and if you have no patience, then go play another game, from a big company

Ads
TARDIONm

Post#82 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:15 pm

yep need skip ability in cooldown and mb priority skill for use for one ability
FMJ

abezverkhiy

Post#83 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:05 am

I want to say this. There are very few abilities that can go one after another smoothly. The basic ones. And we do not need to sequence them in isolation, they always need to be mixed with more advanced ones. But these other abilities are excluded from sequencing by design of the addon. And this makes it obsolete.

Speaking of condition checks - checking if the target has 3 stacks of smth or an anticc-buff and using a skill if they do not - this is cheating, a sin. Using Seekers Blade every time it is not on cooldown and skipping it otherwise is not a sin.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Pinrri

Post#84 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:22 am

The people that are complaining about the sequencer the only thing they want is an addon that plays for them.

Sorry not sorry.

Edit: The reason to make a "SEQUENCER ADDON" its make a "SEQUENCE" and works as intended very well and usefull (thanks to it i have more keybinds free cause i make a SEQUENCE for the skills i drop in a SEQUENCE).

I hope the devs dont add the possibility to skip skills on CD.
Last edited by Pinrri on Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sciberr

Post#85 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:40 am

Can anyone hook me up with a NB fix?! PM me on discord! - Sciber#5598

Toonman

Post#86 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:01 am

Sciberr wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:40 am Can anyone hook me up with a NB fix?! PM me on discord! - Sciber#5598
Give it a rest dude

Gyurza83

Post#87 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:58 am

I absolutely do not understand the discussion of this "addon". It is understood that the developers did not have a plan B when disabling NB. After the outrage boiled, they got scared and quickly baked a pie of **** and sticks. Adequate people do not want to eat it (I do not take messages from coprophages into account, since everyone is free to have fun as he pleases).

johnnyw

Post#88 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:09 am

I installend to look how it is compared to nb,…

Noe i deinstalled it, but my Keys still doing this sequences… any fix? Also Tried to remove Sequence With Addon dient work

Ads
tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#89 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:25 am

Omegus wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:20 am
tvbrowntown wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:55 amI see. I'd prefer to have a less stupid Sequencer at least. If your spell is on CD you're stuck there until you can use it to progress through the sequence with this sequencer, right? Pretty annoying for sequencing conditional spells too since most the time they're not up (When behind enemy, on block, etc.)
I agree with you regarding skipping abilities on cooldown, especially a game that has cooldown-modification effects (buffs and debuffs) which can easily break sequences. If CD-altering effects didn't exist then I would be against the Sequencer from checking CDs.

The other checks like on block, behind enemy, etc, are precisely the kind of things that shouldn't be checked for and part of the reason why NB is now gone. Those are reactive abilities that you are supposed to use when appropriate (especially the behind enemy checks).

edit: I also agree with Spellbound's point (first time for everything!) about Spine Crusher which only works from behind, rather than abilities that work at all sides but have an extra effect if used from behind. Perhaps Spine Crusher should be changed to work like Torment so it does "normal" damage from front/sides, and extra damage from behind?
I'm mainly referencing the spell Behind Ya! for Squig Herders which can only be used from behind. So it's in the same boat as Spine Crusher by the sounds of it.

mynban

Post#90 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:48 am

Kaelang wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:41 pm
nonfactor wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:39 pm
Kaelang wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:31 pm
That's the point of a Sequencer. What you're asking for is a condition check. The Cooldown issue has been addressed on the latest version.
alright but what stops me from making a macro with autohotkey that presses several skills in a order of very small intervals of miliseconds instead. That way it does not get stuck on cooldowns because it will just hit the next button in 50ms or something.
Realistically this is either keybinding your abilities and using a rotation - which is what 99% of players do. And/or creating your own Sequencer, which is something that we've released to alleviate the effort it would take to do so on your part.

So, in short, nothing stops you from doing this.
This thread is asking for feedback on addon and we are telling in its current state it is useless, because it doesnt skip skills that can be used at that specific moment. Explaining why it is useless by pointing out that most people already have mouse/keyboard macros that test several skills back to back and fires the one available. And asking the same 'skip ability if unusable'to be added to addon.

Then you agree with us that this method is widely being used, even to a degree of 99% of players, yet refuse to add that basic function to the addon?

I dont understand the logic here, it almost feels like making things intentionally inconvenient when it comes to accessibility?
Not inaccessible, just as inconvenient as possible.