Recent Topics

Ads

[FEEDBACK] Sequencer Addon.

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
mogt

Re: [FEEDBACK] Sequencer Addon.

Post#151 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:51 pm

saupreussse wusa, this players dont understand how the things work. yeah i know it is hard you try your best. what your wrote is very clear. but many players have no interst to use their brains, to try to understand what you wrote.

we know what is possible and what not. calm down. your health is important

Ads
Cultist

Post#152 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:55 pm

Well, there are things pixel colouring macros can do and others which seem highly unlikely.
e.g. the health bar can be compared one pixel at a time (every 100ms for example) and once a pixel (x,y) not being let's say green, it can trigger an action like taking a pot, that's reasonably easy to implement; stacks, buffs or anything that actively requires an api call are another subject. Nobody ask for proofs though, they can do all NB did in a day of coding with a macro (j/k).

Ok, back on the topic: please add the feature to check if an ability is on cooldown and skip it if so. You'll have to calc latency from the client, check ability cd, take into account global cooldown and don't know if I'm missing something else but that way you'll have an approximation to the elapsed time for 1 skill within 1 chain of skills.

mynban

Post#153 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:56 pm

Cultist wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:55 am Counterexample:

If you are behind your target use skill X.

Now let me know a piece of software that can do that with pixel colouring.
Pixel color check on pistol whip > use tormemt.

Just how clueless are you about this game really??

geezereur

Post#154 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:03 pm

Why does it lag everytime I try to use the abilities in the sequencer?
Cant use it because of that.

Cultist

Post#155 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:04 pm

mynban wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:56 pm
Cultist wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:55 am Counterexample:

If you are behind your target use skill X.

Now let me know a piece of software that can do that with pixel colouring.
Pixel color check on pistol whip > use tormemt.

Just how clueless are you about this game really??
Good idea, keep them coming.

Cornerback

Post#156 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:54 pm

saupreusse wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:13 pm
Kpi wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:59 pm
saupreusse wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:46 am

a macro keyboard can't check if a debuff is already applied. It can't check if a target is cc immune. it can't check if your hot is already on your party members... etc. Do I have to go on? the list of NB conditionals is long (even though some were in fact broken).

Edit: and before anyone comes up with: BUT THE CC IMMUNITIES CONDITIONAL WASNT WORKING!!!!11!!. You're right, but you could simply check for the Unstoppable buff on your enemy target to get the same result
Hahaha

A macro program can check all if you program it. But only a few players who can do this, sadly im not from this few players.

I have friends who can automatize all with Macro Scheduler in other MMORPGs , and they share it with his friends and guild members.

So i imagine there is players with conditional checks in their macros doing this now in ROR
No it cant. I study computer science and use macro keys a lot. In fact i have a keyboard on which every single key is "programmable". The software for keyboard macros allows you to do sequencing. Often it allows you to add timers and other few goodies. But i can tell you with 100% certainty that there is not one of them that could hook up with the war api and do functions like "if(hdb on target) - dont cast hdb" . You can do something that might look like it does a condition check by adding timers. But its not the same at all.

Well, in theory, you could write a pixel color parser application running in the background and analyse the buff/debuff icons for conditional checks, which then returns certain keydown events, but I doubt someone has that much free time and boredom because it would take quite a huge effort to turn this into a fully functional application. So I doubt this is actually gonna happen, although I could imagine seeing stuff like this being created for mainstream-games like WoW.

I actually remember something like this existing years ago for Silkroad Online. Basically a bot that pixel scanned your screen for enemies, mouse-clicked them and then pressed attack keys. Was quite unreliable though.

Could be done using python. Like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRAIUA-Oc1Y
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

ururu

Post#157 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:39 pm

Write? It's already basic feature in soft like autohotkey. Pretty simple stuff - if pixel is x, then send key 1, if not send key 2.

Grasthard

Post#158 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:30 am

how about removing this addon for good, and let skill do the talking in RvR?

what was the point of removing NB, if this is added as substitution?

Ads
Sulorie

Post#159 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:11 am

Grasthard wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:30 am how about removing this addon for good, and let skill do the talking in RvR?

what was the point of removing NB, if this is added as substitution?
It takes a significant amount of skill to push multiple buttons for heal potions. Or just better hardware.
Dying is no option.

whitekong92

Post#160 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:46 am

NB and Sequencer are 2 complete different things. Sequencer is like a Makro. in WoW TBC its called /castsequence spell1, spell 2. but why its lags everytime sequencer switch skills?