Recent Topics

Ads

lf addon to show me enemies

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
necrolord666

lf addon to show me enemies

Post#1 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:09 pm

Hi!
I'm looking for an addon that would show me enemies in current scenario, something similar to battleground enemies from wow, and possibly to click them / target them.
Does anything like that exist?

Ads
mekal

Re: lf addon to show me enemies

Post#2 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:50 pm

Nothing like that exists for this game

The closest thing is "enemy" addon it'll allow you to place clickable markers above players

Fenris78

Post#3 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:13 am

You can actually use "targets" addon (iirc) to show you enemies in range (with name and class), but it cannot be used to target them.

Akalukz

Post#4 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:57 am

There used to be one called detaunt helper I think, that would tell you who is doing the most damage to you and allow you to click their names and then detuant them. Could probably be modified to work.
-= Agony =-

Omegus

Post#5 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:33 am

FYI it is now impossible to target enemies via addons except through /assist
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

necrolord666

Post#6 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:19 am

Akalukz wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:57 am There used to be one called detaunt helper I think, that would tell you who is doing the most damage to you and allow you to click their names and then detuant them. Could probably be modified to work.
You Sir, hope you have a great day and i owe you a beer ;]

Omegus wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:33 am FYI it is now impossible to target enemies via addons except through /assist
it was possible with nerfed buttons working, just learned it via original warhammer api and lua in detaunt addon

My target is that archer board, when i click the frame of enemy who deals damage to me, detaunt wants to change target via nerfed buttons api, but it doesn't work, i'm not skilled enough to fix it tho
Spoiler:
Last edited by necrolord666 on Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

xyeppp
Former Staff

Post#7 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:36 am

necrolord666 wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:19 am it was possible with nerfed buttons working, just learned it via original warhammer api and lua in detaunt addon

My target is that archer board, when i click the frame of enemy who deals damage to me, detaunt wants to change target via nerfed buttons api, but it doesn't work, i'm not skilled enough to fix it tho
Spoiler:
It will never work as it utilizes the /target command that's non-existent.
Even with "NB working" (still works btw) you could not make it happen.

Code: Select all

function DetauntHelper.TargetPlayer(playerName)
  DetauntHelper.DetauntTargetName = playerName;
  if DetauntHelper.CurrentTargetName == DetauntHelper.DetauntTargetName then
      if DHSLocal["SoundOn"] then
         PlaySound(DHSLocal["TargetAcquiredSound"]);
      end
  end
  SystemData.UserInput.ChatText = towstring("/target "..playerName)
  BroadcastEvent(SystemData.Events.SEND_CHAT_TEXT)
end
There's a way to target a friendly player utilizing the below without actually clicking on them or even seeing them first, but it only works for Friendly Targets and naturally requires you to have some kind of a window you could click on to execute this.

Code: Select all

local targetGameAction = EA_Window_ContextMenu.GameActionData( GameData.PlayerActions.SET_TARGET, 0,  PlayerMenuWindow.curPlayer.name )
Last edited by xyeppp on Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Github / Tighub / Stack

necrolord666

Post#8 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:46 am

xyeppp wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:36 am It will never work as it utilizes the /target command that's non-existent.
Oh snap ;/

Thanks for explaining tho.

Ads
Kaelang

Post#9 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:44 pm

I might be wrong here but I’m pretty sure there was actually an addon that worked similarly to BattleGroundEnemies from WoW.

We used it when we used to run 6s.

Now I don’t think it was on Idrinth so I think it was a custom addon - but in terms of it being technically possible I’m pretty confident it would be.

It would just have to use Enemy’s code and play around with how the UI looks so it would hover.

I could be misremembering and thinking of a different project I’m on. But someone may be able to validate what I’m saying here.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.