Recent Topics

Ads

BHABonanza

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
tvbrowntown
Suspended

BHABonanza

Post#1 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:09 pm

BHABonanza

Because destro are always mentioning having too many stacks of BHA I thought I'd have a little fun and I'd slap together this addon as a joke. Celebrate your highest collection of fully stacked BHA stacks and tell others about it too - now with more added confetti (and no mention of RoR team because I don't want to infringe upon the ToS)

This addon is made purely for FUN and a LAUGH. If for some reason a mod decides to delete the link to this please whisper me directly about what issues there are with sharing it as I have addressed what wargrimnir mentioned in a previous post.

https://github.com/TVBrowntown/BHABonan ... onanza.zip

Have fun :)

EDIT: I encourage users to post their high scores here!
Last edited by tvbrowntown on Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Asherdoom

Re: BHABonanza

Post#2 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:20 pm

tvbrowntown wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:09 pm BHABonanza

Because destro are always mentioning having too many stacks of BHA I thought I'd have a little fun and I'd slap together this addon as a joke. Celebrate your highest collection of fully stacked BHA stacks and tell others about it too - now with more added confetti (and no mention of RoR team because I don't want to infringe upon the ToS)

This addon is made purely for FUN and a LAUGH. If for some reason a mod decides to delete the link to this please whisper me directly about what issues there are with sharing it as I have addressed what wargrimnir mentioned in a previous post.

https://github.com/TVBrowntown/BHABonan ... onanza.zip

Have fun :)
Spoiler:

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#3 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:22 pm

As long as you follow what was recommended previously, the link will not be removed. Maybe a short video of it could be more enjoyable (:

Kaelang

Post#4 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:24 pm

Can we somehow maybe make it give me a celebration when I kill a dwarf? Uglies.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#5 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:40 pm

GamesBond wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:22 pm As long as you follow what was recommended previously, the link will not be removed. Maybe a short video of it could be more enjoyable (:
Thanks for the clear response! I've yet to get myself in to a situation where this has triggered yet. When I do I'll be sure to make a little recording. The screenshot makes it look way more exciting than it really is though, lol.
Kaelang wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:24 pm Easily done. Will need to get myself in a situation where it triggers.
I suspect that wouldn't be too hard but might be better in a DeathBlow addon and added as an icon next to the killer and killed characters names.

Cultist

Post#6 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:13 pm

Could you make the same for just playing Destro?

"Congratulations, you are playing the underdog realm and you will get nothing but farmed"

Something like that.

Panel

Post#7 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:47 am

can you make another "just for fun" add on that captures all the order in mid flight to the destro lines

Naelar

Post#8 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:32 am

Panel wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:47 am can you make another "just for fun" add on that captures all the order in mid flight to the destro lines
We also need one letting everyone know when you make a post complaining about getting pulled.

Ads
tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#9 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:27 pm

Here's my high score - 3 full stacks! I'm sure there are more of you out there who can score higher :)

merkin

Post#10 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:37 pm

Could you please somehow keep track of the top 25 players who have had the most stacks. I think this is the only meta I could rank on the top 5 for.