any Minimalist/UI hiding OOC addons?

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
AOG

any Minimalist/UI hiding OOC addons?

Post#1 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:38 pm

Hello! i am looking for Addons that can hide parts of my UI out of combat or only when i am directly using them. i know that healthbar addons already have this but are there any addons for things like actionbars, the minimap, talents or moralebar? would be appreciated to know if there are any.

Ads
Hodds

Re: any Minimalist/UI hiding OOC addons?

Post#2 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:57 pm

Post a SS of your "current" ui with all the addons and features YOU have already found to HIDE UI elements, so we know which you have already,

Phantasm

Post#3 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:12 am

Mainly action bars. Would like to know is there any addon that can hide bars when out of combat.

unnakotik98

Post#4 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:38 am

I work on addon which you are looking for. Can share when finish in 1-2 weeks

Cimba

Post#5 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:44 pm

The Viny Ui has an addon called "HideBar" that allows you designate a hotbar that is only shown when you hover over it. With some tweaks you can probably extend that functionality to all sorts of UI elements.

unnakotik98

Post#6 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:25 am

AOG wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:38 pm Hello! i am looking for Addons that can hide parts of my UI out of combat or only when i am directly using them. i know that healthbar addons already have this but are there any addons for things like actionbars, the minimap, talents or moralebar? would be appreciated to know if there are any.
https://github.com/Ultrakiller27/Toggler
you can test my first crappy version if still needs