Recent Topics

Ads

[help needed] Enemy addon

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Vholrat

[help needed] Enemy addon

Post#1 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:07 pm

When I click cast on enemy frames, it siomply does not work. only left click is working (and being tank i need middle and right to apply other bufffs). someone came up with fix? I double checked my keybindings and i am pretty sure i have not bound right click or middle mouse anywhere.

Ads
Akalukz

Re: [help needed] Enemy addon

Post#2 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:07 pm

casualty of Nerf Buttons ban I believe
-= Agony =-

Vholrat

Post#3 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:40 pm

i never used nerfed button in my life

Vholrat

Post#4 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:00 am

bump for assistance. anyone can help me?

Lilim
Game Master

Post#5 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:08 am

Vholrat wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:07 pm When I click cast on enemy frames, it siomply does not work. only left click is working (and being tank i need middle and right to apply other bufffs). someone came up with fix? I double checked my keybindings and i am pretty sure i have not bound right click or middle mouse anywhere.

Hey,

the other buttons never worked, that was intended.

Vholrat

Post#6 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:17 am

Lilim wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:08 am
Vholrat wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:07 pm When I click cast on enemy frames, it siomply does not work. only left click is working (and being tank i need middle and right to apply other bufffs). someone came up with fix? I double checked my keybindings and i am pretty sure i have not bound right click or middle mouse anywhere.

Hey,

the other buttons never worked, that was intended.
any chance to have a guard addon then? if i must click cast all it will be very slow especially in scenarios. :(

Vholrat

Post#7 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:40 am

sorry for double posting. how can i show in enemy the "dark protector" buff? So far i can amange to show my guard. It would be nice knowing how to implement dark protector too :D

Phantasm

Post#8 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:50 am

Guard require to have defensive target, how you want to have it without clicking someone - around you or from party frame? You can assign heybinding to every member of party and press e.g. F4 for forth member, but again you need to remmeber which key will highlight which member, Enemy also got own sorting parties through archetypes so make it even harder.
You can add Protector same as guard effect indicator in unit frames.

Ads
CyunUnderis

Post#9 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:24 pm

Vholrat wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:40 am sorry for double posting. how can i show in enemy the "dark protector" buff? So far i can amange to show my guard. It would be nice knowing how to implement dark protector too :D
I don't know how your enemy unit frame looks like, but you can have something like this :

You need to import the following configuration :

Code: Select all

{"archetypes"={1=false,2=false,3=false},"labelScale"=1,"effectFilters"={1={"typeMatch"=1,"filterName"=L"dark_protector","descriptionMatch"=2,"castedByMe"=2,"durationType"=1,"abilityIds"=L"3147,9338","abilityIdsHash"={3147=true,9338=true},"hasDurationLimit"=false,"nameMatch"=1}},"scale"=0.5,"left"=0,"isTimer"=false,"ticked"=0,"customIcon"=11018,"icon"="other","canDispell"=1,"isCircleIcon"=true,"version"=279,"archetypeMatch"=1,"alpha"=1,"playerType"=3,"exceptMe"=true,"anchorTo"=6,"name"=L"dark_protector","color"={"r"=255,"g"=255,"b"=255},"isEnabled"=true,"offsetY"=15,"anchorFrom"=6,"playerTypeMatch"=1}
For that, Enemy Configuration > Section : Unite Frames > Effects Indicators > Import (and then paste the code)

Vholrat

Post#10 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:48 pm

CyunUnderis wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:24 pm
Vholrat wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:40 am sorry for double posting. how can i show in enemy the "dark protector" buff? So far i can amange to show my guard. It would be nice knowing how to implement dark protector too :D
I don't know how your enemy unit frame looks like, but you can have something like this :

You need to import the following configuration :

Code: Select all

{"archetypes"={1=false,2=false,3=false},"labelScale"=1,"effectFilters"={1={"typeMatch"=1,"filterName"=L"dark_protector","descriptionMatch"=2,"castedByMe"=2,"durationType"=1,"abilityIds"=L"3147,9338","abilityIdsHash"={3147=true,9338=true},"hasDurationLimit"=false,"nameMatch"=1}},"scale"=0.5,"left"=0,"isTimer"=false,"ticked"=0,"customIcon"=11018,"icon"="other","canDispell"=1,"isCircleIcon"=true,"version"=279,"archetypeMatch"=1,"alpha"=1,"playerType"=3,"exceptMe"=true,"anchorTo"=6,"name"=L"dark_protector","color"={"r"=255,"g"=255,"b"=255},"isEnabled"=true,"offsetY"=15,"anchorFrom"=6,"playerTypeMatch"=1}
For that, Enemy Configuration > Section : Unite Frames > Effects Indicators > Import (and then paste the code)
Thannks!!! i was getting mdad in config! Thansk!!!!