Sequencer Addon - Features Needed

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Morradin

Re: Sequencer Addon - Features Needed

Post#31 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:08 pm

MonkeyHead wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:31 pm NB, Sequencer, Macro keyboards and mice... There are a lot of workarounds to one core issue. This game has too many things that should be one button but are 10. Every skill and ability past level 16 should have just added an effect to an existing button press. It's the core problem with this game. NB fixed it for most of this game's life.
I agree. Abilities should have ended at about rank 12 and after that everything should have been enhancements. This game is clunky as heck for some classes without a sequencer that works properly.

Sadly, it is impossible to change the abilities and buffs/debuffs. So there is only one option to make the game playable for all. A proper sequencer.

Ads
cboy

Post#32 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:37 pm

Morradin wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:08 pm So there is only one option to make the game playable for all. A proper sequencer.
The game is actually playable right now without NB and without sequencer :O ! give it a shot :D lets see how good you really are xD

Tjampe

Post#33 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:06 pm

sullemunk wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:06 pm
btbw2009 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:52 pm unban NB please, sequencer is not enough
dont allow any hack (Nb dont have it since use API) which you count can do NB but bring back very useful add-on
Well, NB isn't banned per se, the API was changed, and hence the calls NB was reliant on doesn't work
Despite all the time and resources spent on blocking NB it is still possible to use and has (so far) always been. Can I do it I must assume others can as well...

Emissary
Community Management

Post#34 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:13 am

Tjampe wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:06 pm
sullemunk wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:06 pm
btbw2009 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:52 pm unban NB please, sequencer is not enough
dont allow any hack (Nb dont have it since use API) which you count can do NB but bring back very useful add-on
Well, NB isn't banned per se, the API was changed, and hence the calls NB was reliant on doesn't work
Despite all the time and resources spent on blocking NB it is still possible to use and has (so far) always been. Can I do it I must assume others can as well...
Exactly, now since everyone can not use the addon, only certain guilds and players get to use it; which in turn hurts us that just want to play the game for the nostalgia of it and to not measure any pixelated appendage.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Morradin

Post#35 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:57 am

cboy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:37 pm
Morradin wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:08 pm So there is only one option to make the game playable for all. A proper sequencer.
The game is actually playable right now without NB and without sequencer :O ! give it a shot :D lets see how good you really are xD
When you have a class that can do a kill rotation in 4 buttons, and have a class that needs 10 buttons to just be playable, no, you are wrong. It is not about being good. It is about no skill class players (4 button rotation) protecting themselves with fake leetism.

So you can take your "let's see how good you are" and place back in your bag of tricks, and help make the game playable for the BG/IB as it is for a Sorc or BW.

normanis

Post#36 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:10 am

just make sequencer work for swordmaster because planb dont work( nomatter what comands u give its dont work even fresh ror version)
sequencer dont need ap /hp potion bar
i think its fine as it is (just fix for sm probably would be the best)
byt if we can in this thread add wishes than would be good add like sequencer check stuff on target and u, that it just refresh abilities not replace tham even no need for it
for example chosen parry 20 sec i whnat it refresh after 19 sec not every 5 sec ( for each ability u should add cd when u whant to use it.)
ps. basicly its will become nb . wasnt all nb thread about that nb was too good. for mediacore players to fit pros who didnt used nb.
psss. i hope ythere will be fix for sm atleast for sequencer ;-)
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#37 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:27 am

normanis wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:10 am just make sequencer work for swordmaster because planb dont work( nomatter what comands u give its dont work even fresh ror version)
Use page 1,6,7 and it should work fine
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

normanis

Post#38 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:20 am

sullemunk wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:27 am
normanis wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:10 am just make sequencer work for swordmaster because planb dont work( nomatter what comands u give its dont work even fresh ror version)
byt its not , its says in red letter /planb. not found (byt planb script on/off works)
i manualy changed all addon and its worked 1/6/7 byt its still hangs on middle stance. so i have hope for sequencer changes. (because sequencer also hangs in middle)

Ads
normanis

Post#39 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:06 am

normanis wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:20 am
sullemunk wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:27 am
byt its not , its says in red letter /planb. not found (byt planb script on/off works)
i manualy changed all addon and its worked 1/6/7 byt its still hangs on middle stance. so i have hope for sequencer changes. (because sequencer also hangs in middle)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKFR1UVbjX4

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#40 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:20 am

Are you trying to use / slash commands in a macro?
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza