Recent Topics

Ads

Healing Add on?

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kestanen

Healing Add on?

Post#1 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:23 am

Is there any good healing addons that are still actively working??

Playing a shaman and would like to find something alittle better then getting click happy.

Ads
ExcretusMaximus

Re: Healing Add on?

Post#2 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:31 am

Kestanen wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:23 am Playing a shaman and would like to find something alittle better then getting click happy.

Care to elaborate on how you expect to heal without clicking?

I mean, you can bind your party members to keys if you want, but that's always seemed clunky and completely infeasible to me for serious play.
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

Kestanen

Post#3 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:16 am

I guess what I was asking is there a HUD addon that I can key bind a HoT to a heal so I can mouse over a player a hit a key-bind with a right mouse click for example.

Vri

Post#4 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:24 am

Kestanen wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:16 am I guess what I was asking is there a HUD addon that I can key bind a HoT to a heal so I can mouse over a player a hit a key-bind with a right mouse click for example.
I use Enemy and bind spells. Click on the player frame, press your button(s). Are you looking for something like Healbot in wow ?

ExcretusMaximus

Post#5 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:22 am

Kestanen wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:16 am I guess what I was asking is there a HUD addon that I can key bind a HoT to a heal so I can mouse over a player a hit a key-bind with a right mouse click for example.

Like a mouseover heal add-on? Hover over the name and r-click, l-click, m-click, thumb-click and cast different spells? I think I remember that being a thing in the live version. I'm not sure that works here though. There is an add-on called Mouse Over Target Hover but I think that just gives you target info in the info box without having to click on them.
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

xpander
Community Management

Post#6 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:26 am

I think squared used to be like that in the past, but i haven't tried it since the live days. If it even works or has that functionality now. Worth a check though:

https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/squared/
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos

normanis

Post#7 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:41 am

enemy addon, its similar to healbot but u can basicly make it to work that u click on player name and can spam heal /guard, u need configure it in enemy options to work like that. i think if u google in ror forum enemy than there should be some cow dressed women who shared her enemy configuration.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Toggle

Post#8 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:28 am

Enemy - Moosiemods (or whatever it’s called) version. It’s all set up for all three of the Destro healers.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

Ads
Sulorie

Post#9 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:26 pm

"Targets" addon for easy out of group healing.
Dying is no option.

DirkDaring

Post#10 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:15 pm

There is Enemy,as well as Heal grid, and Squared, and pure, Squared used to be buggy on RoR as not showing correct hitpoints etc,

Heal grid does ok, and it shows a box on screen for warband and group, or scenario, with options to click cast etc, for hots and so forth. I normally use heal grid for warband healing, and have pure set up, and enemy all installed, being used etc.