Recent Topics

Ads

Swordmaster returning to RoR (well, i played W:O, not RoR)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Charnel

Swordmaster returning to RoR (well, i played W:O, not RoR)

Post#1 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:34 pm

Looking for addons, mostly so i can put hotbars kinda wherever where i like, i want to remember i had two bars to the right and left of my chars, then far below the char and also to the far right and far left, i also want to remember that i used to have the "halo" of hp/mana on the right/left of my char.

Would anyone be willing to have a resturning noob a chance to get things back to where they were?

(also, i so need a major reminder on how to install apps, it's only been like X+2+(years since servers shut down)=Y years since i played last time..

/Chris

Ads
Charnel

Re: Swordmaster returning to RoR (well, i played W:O, not RoR)

Post#2 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:03 pm

Also, i remmber some app making the "chain system" kinda moot here you bound your first attack/move to a key, then told it what you wanted as a followup so it would exchange that key to your first key, for example, press 1, attack 1, then replace attack 1 with attack 2 so that when you pressed 1 again you would get attack 2

Karl

Post#3 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:10 pm

Charnel wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:03 pm Also, i remmber some app making the "chain system" kinda moot here you bound your first attack/move to a key, then told it what you wanted as a followup so it would exchange that key to your first key, for example, press 1, attack 1, then replace attack 1 with attack 2 so that when you pressed 1 again you would get attack 2
Welcome back! The addon you are looking for is gone, there is however a replacement without condition checks called Sequencer.

Charnel

Post#4 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:28 pm

Karl wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:10 pm
Charnel wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:03 pm Also, i remmber some app making the "chain system" kinda moot here you bound your first attack/move to a key, then told it what you wanted as a followup so it would exchange that key to your first key, for example, press 1, attack 1, then replace attack 1 with attack 2 so that when you pressed 1 again you would get attack 2
Welcome back! The addon you are looking for is gone, there is however a replacement without condition checks called Sequencer.
Cool! Thank you very much! :)

IIGuardianII

Post#5 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:40 am

Charnel wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:28 pm
Wait is PlanB Addon no longer working?!?!?!? =( I havent played a SM or BO in a while.
Characters (P=Primary):
Spoiler:
Destruction:
P-GuardianChosen-Chosen
P-GuardianShift-Marauder
P-GuardianDoom-Magus
P-GuardianZealot-Zealot
GuardianWAAAGH-Choppa
GuardianWitch-Witch Elf
Order:
P-GuardianBreakr-Iron Breaker
P-MadMac-Slayer
P-GuardianTinker-Engineer
P-MiLadyLavender-Rune Priest
GuardianLion-White Lion
GuardianHunter-Witch Hunter
GuardianMartyr-Warrior Priest

normanis

Post#6 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:13 am

can some more ppl can confirm planb is removed from game?
ps. i thought he talk about nb not planb
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Gladiolix

Post#7 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:16 am

PlanB working just fine, nothing has been done to it.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+

Karl

Post#8 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:35 pm

normanis wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:13 am can some more ppl can confirm planb is removed from game?
PlanB is working as intended, I was refering to NB - thought that was the question :)

Ads
IIGuardianII

Post#9 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:40 pm

Karl wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:35 pm
normanis wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:13 am can some more ppl can confirm planb is removed from game?
PlanB is working as intended, I was refering to NB - thought that was the question :)
Someone enlighten me I dont recall NB what is it short for?

Charnel wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:34 pm Looking for addons, mostly so i can put hotbars kinda wherever where i like, i want to remember i had two bars to the right and left of my chars, then far below the char and also to the far right and far left, i also want to remember that i used to have the "halo" of hp/mana on the right/left of my char.

Would anyone be willing to have a resturning noob a chance to get things back to where they were?

(also, i so need a major reminder on how to install apps, it's only been like X+2+(years since servers shut down)=Y years since i played last time..

/Chris
Addons are supper easy just download then open the zip folder and drop the file located there into your RoR game file, interface, addons. Example for mine: E:\Return of Reckoning\Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning\Interface\AddOns
Last edited by IIGuardianII on Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Characters (P=Primary):
Spoiler:
Destruction:
P-GuardianChosen-Chosen
P-GuardianShift-Marauder
P-GuardianDoom-Magus
P-GuardianZealot-Zealot
GuardianWAAAGH-Choppa
GuardianWitch-Witch Elf
Order:
P-GuardianBreakr-Iron Breaker
P-MadMac-Slayer
P-GuardianTinker-Engineer
P-MiLadyLavender-Rune Priest
GuardianLion-White Lion
GuardianHunter-Witch Hunter
GuardianMartyr-Warrior Priest

Toggle

Post#10 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:41 pm

IIGuardianII wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:40 am
Charnel wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:28 pm

Wait is PlanB Addon no longer working?!?!?!? =( I havent played a SM or BO in a while.
It “works”, but not with default settings. You have to change it to use bars 1,6,7 instead of 1,2,3. Otherwise it bugs out.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]