Recent Topics

Ads

[Shinies] Configuration of scale and disabling of default AH window is never saved

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
valadorn5

[Shinies] Configuration of scale and disabling of default AH window is never saved

Post#1 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:45 am

As the title describes, it is almost never saved after I relog. Both windows pop and the scale is always the same. I tried reinstalling it but the issue persists.

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: [Shinies] Configuration of scale and disabling of default AH window is never saved

Post#2 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:29 pm

valadorn5 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:45 am As the title describes, it is almost never saved after I relog. Both windows pop and the scale is always the same. I tried reinstalling it but the issue persists.

Hey,

where did you get your shinies version?

valadorn5

Re: [Shinies] Configuration of scale and disabling of default AH window is never saved

Post#3 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:44 am

Lilim wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:29 pm
valadorn5 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:45 am As the title describes, it is almost never saved after I relog. Both windows pop and the scale is always the same. I tried reinstalling it but the issue persists.

Hey,

where did you get your shinies version?
From the classic https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/

It is v0.9.3 r144.

valadorn5

Post#4 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:37 am

In case that someone else in the future got the issue, I found a solution.

The SoR addon caused the problem. Messed up the UI and this was leading to the issue with Shinies and even some runtime errors on logout. My SoR addon was not updated cause right before installing shinies, I installed an old addon package that got SoR v1.2.3.

As a final comment, first of all look if SoR is updated if you got issues. Lilim thank you cause you said about addon versin and thus I started searching :)

Lilim
Community Management

Post#5 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:28 am

valadorn5 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:37 am In case that someone else in the future got the issue, I found a solution.

The SoR addon caused the problem. Messed up the UI and this was leading to the issue with Shinies and even some runtime errors on logout. My SoR addon was not updated cause right before installing shinies, I installed an old addon package that got SoR v1.2.3.

As a final comment, first of all look if SoR is updated if you got issues. Lilim thank you cause you said about addon versin and thus I started searching :)

Hey,

I had an other issue in mind... but glad you found the solution :D