Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] WarTriage 1.0.6

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Talladego

[ADDON] WarTriage 1.0.6

Post#1 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:13 pm

WarTriage (v1.0.6)

WarTriage is an addon for the lazy or incompetent healer that needs automatic assistance to help decide which player to heal.
The addon creates a macro which you put on your hotbar. When the macro is clicked the party/scenario/warband-member most in need of heals will be targeted.
The macro icon will glow when there is a new player in need of heals. The glow will be more intense the more hurt the player is.
Only players within healing range will be selected and a limited line-of sight check will be performed.
On the Settings tab you can enable/disable features or the addon entirely. On the Priorities tab you can adjust the behaviour of the selection algorithm.
Slash command to change settings: /wartriage or /wt (requires LibSlash)

Download: WarTriage (v1.0.6)
Last edited by Talladego on Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: [ADDON] WarTriage 1.0.5

Post#2 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:22 pm

This is pretty wild.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Infexion

Post#3 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:31 pm

Absolutely amazing work, this is exactly what i was looking for! You rock dude!
Tophealer RR86 WP

Cyrinael

Post#4 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:32 pm

Is there a way to get this running for all players in heal range, not only for those in grp/wb?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#5 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:37 pm

Cyrinael wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:32 pm Is there a way to get this running for all players in heal range, not only for those in grp/wb?
Unlikely, i suspect it's reading the information from the party/warband/scenario group members. I don't believe the API exposes nearby players like that without explicitly targeting them first.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Talladego

Post#6 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:40 pm

Cyrinael wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:32 pm Is there a way to get this running for all players in heal range, not only for those in grp/wb?
No, not that I know of.
The information exposed by the client to the Lua scripting engine is limited to what you can get from the API.
For the same reason you cannot check Line of Sight until you have already targeted a player.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#7 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:56 pm

Reminds me of the BuffButton i made years ago.. works rather simmular as well from what i can see
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Tillirage

Post#8 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:55 pm

is this nerfedbutton lol

Ads
ExcretusMaximus

Post#9 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:39 pm

Tillirage wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:55 pm is this nerfedbutton lol
Wargrimner wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:44 pm Question: If nerfed buttons was disabled due to the ability of the addon to make decisions and play the game for the player would this addon be considered to be under the same jurisdictions seeing as it plays the game for the player by picking their targets for them and healing for them?

If I am understanding this addon correctly.

Just curious.

It targets the player with the lowest health, and that is all; you still need to do all the casting and ability selection yourself.
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

Omegus

Post#10 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:25 am

I'm surprised someone finally released a public version of this concept.

Edit: the anti-NB checks allows for click casting on allies, so the next step is to have the add-on pick which healing ability to use based on the target's health. So long as it's activated by a clickable window swapping abilities to be cast it shouldn't be blocked by the anti-NB stuff by design.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot