Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] WarTriage 1.0.6

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
MadRock

Re: [ADDON] WarTriage 1.0.5

Post#11 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:20 am

thanks for the addon, i will give it a try but i have a problem.
the addon is enabled and i can open the menue with /wt

but the macro is not created and if create it by myself ( /wartriage ) it says only "unknown command: /wt"

any solution for this?

Edit: Seems if you dont have free macros slots in the "Macros.xml" it will be not created. Just delete some not needed and it will work.

Ads
Talladego

Post#12 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:31 am

MadRock wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:20 am Edit: Seems if you dont have free macros slots in the "Macros.xml" it will be not created. Just delete some not needed and it will work.
Yes there must be a free macro slot. Possibly there are bugs in the macro creation code, I haven't tested every possible situation yet.

Talladego

Post#13 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:47 am

Omegus wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:25 am I'm surprised someone finally released a public version of this concept.

Edit: the anti-NB checks allows for click casting on allies, so the next step is to have the add-on pick which healing ability to use based on the target's health. So long as it's activated by a clickable window swapping abilities to be cast it shouldn't be blocked by the anti-NB stuff by design.
This would be beyond the scope of what I intended to do.
The original idea was that when playing as dps shaman/dok I wanted to be sure I had a friendly target in need of heals while still focusing on enemy targets.

Omegus

Post#14 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:26 pm

Talladego wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:47 am
Omegus wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:25 am I'm surprised someone finally released a public version of this concept.

Edit: the anti-NB checks allows for click casting on allies, so the next step is to have the add-on pick which healing ability to use based on the target's health. So long as it's activated by a clickable window swapping abilities to be cast it shouldn't be blocked by the anti-NB stuff by design.
This would be beyond the scope of what I intended to do.
The original idea was that when playing as dps shaman/dok I wanted to be sure I had a friendly target in need of heals while still focusing on enemy targets.
Sorry, I just meant the next step of automation in general rather than for this specific addon.

Funnily enough, the private one I made was for the Zealot to pick a target for the life-tap heals easily. Sadly DPS zealots died and haven't come back :(
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

oaliaen

Post#15 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:05 pm

Imo its a Healing version of NB. Good Addon anyways.

navis

Post#16 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:51 pm

Cyrinael wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:32 pm Is there a way to get this running for all players in heal range, not only for those in grp/wb?
You can do this with an addon called Targets, in a roundabout way. This addon can see hurt allies nearby that are outside of your warband/party, but it only works in RvR and not in scenarios. It might be possible to use some code from that?

BTW this is great, just had to figure out that it creates a macro on the macro page, then you drag that. I was looking for somewhere to drag from the GUI but there isn't..
Last edited by navis on Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Omegus

Post#17 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:23 pm

oaliaen wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:05 pm Imo its a Healing version of NB. Good Addon anyways.
Considering NB didn't do target selection, not really.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#18 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:24 pm

I'd say it's more like the healer version of SwiftAssist
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Karl

Post#19 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:39 pm

So, would a version of this that let you target the player on the opposing team with the lowest hp be ok too?

Omegus

Post#20 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:20 pm

Karl wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:39 pm So, would a version of this that let you target the player on the opposing team with the lowest hp be ok too?
Well for a start that's not actually possible within the add-on system.