Recent Topics

Ads

Naughty and Nice List?

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
GrishnakBlagtoof

Re: Naughty and Nice List?

Post#21 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:42 am

tvbrowntown wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:51 am Hey, sorry I didn't realise this was so sought after.

At this point I haven't updated the lil poop icon as I have been working on other features for the addon. For the curious this is what I've done.

Click here to watch on YouTube

What you can see is that I've created a fading HP bar behind the immediate HP update. I've also set it to flash and jiggle when you land a critical hit. I'm currently implementing the ability to see when your target parries, blocks, disrupts, dodges and absorbs your attacks. You can also see when you have been hit with a critical hit. Additionally, I have made a system that tracks player kills in zones and has a scoring system. You will be able to clearly see who is a danger to you in terms of landing killing blows.

I still haven't implemented the warband and party UI so I haven't released anything yet. Sadly, I have some ways to go :(
Oh MAN! This looks AMAZING!!!
Is there any chance you'd upload what you have now and then we can go back and download the updates as you go?
I'd love to get my hands on this as-is and replace a lot of my current UI stuff that you already have created. I love how this whole thing looks, I LOVE the audio alerts too!! This looks fantastic! Thank you for working so hard on this. It's definitely very much appreciated!!

WAAAGH!
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

Ads
tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#22 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:15 am

GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:42 am
Is there any chance you'd upload what you have now and then we can go back and download the updates as you go?
I'd love to get my hands on this as-is and replace a lot of my current UI stuff that you already have created. I love how this whole thing looks, I LOVE the audio alerts too!! This looks fantastic! Thank you for working so hard on this. It's definitely very much appreciated!!

WAAAGH!
While I really do appreciate your the excitement for this AddOn I'm working on I don't wanna release something half baked and not cleaned up. There is a lot of unused code in my work, bad practice, etc and I'm mostly a believer in getting it right the first time - or at least mostly close. I'd say that I'd be about 2 weeks away from releasing something if I choose not to work on the party and warband UI and just clean up what's there. When I have something tangible I'll let you, and others, know. Sorry friend! ^_^;;

GrishnakBlagtoof

Post#23 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:21 am

tvbrowntown wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:15 am

WAAAGH!
While I really do appreciate your the excitement for this AddOn I'm working on I don't wanna release something half baked and not cleaned up. There is a lot of unused code in my work, bad practice, etc and I'm mostly a believer in getting it right the first time - or at least mostly close. I'd say that I'd be about 2 weeks away from releasing something if I choose not to work on the party and warband UI and just clean up what's there. When I have something tangible I'll let you, and others, know. Sorry friend! ^_^;;
Ah no worries, dude!
I definitely understand. I'm an editor, compositor and digital graphic designer, and there's times I just want to wait til I have what I feel is a good representation of what I'm going for. I took a shot. LOL
I'll eagerly await until you're ready and have to just enjoy your updates til then. :)
Looks fantastic, though!

WAAAGH!!!
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#24 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:30 am

GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:21 am
tvbrowntown wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:15 am

WAAAGH!
Ah no worries, dude!
I definitely understand. I'm an editor, compositor and digital graphic designer, and there's times I just want to wait til I have what I feel is a good representation of what I'm going for. I took a shot. LOL
I'll eagerly await until you're ready and have to just enjoy your updates til then. :)
Looks fantastic, though!

WAAAGH!!!
All good, I've marked the 2 weeks on my calendar. I'll do clean up and making sure things work properly for what's currently here until then and do an alpha release or something. Otherwise, I'll keep tweaking it forever haha

valadorn5

Post#25 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:32 pm

tvbrowntown wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:51 am Hey, sorry I didn't realise this was so sought after.

At this point I haven't updated the lil poop icon as I have been working on other features for the addon. For the curious this is what I've done.

Click here to watch on YouTube

What you can see is that I've created a fading HP bar behind the immediate HP update. I've also set it to flash and jiggle when you land a critical hit. I'm currently implementing the ability to see when your target parries, blocks, disrupts, dodges and absorbs your attacks. You can also see when you have been hit with a critical hit. Additionally, I have made a system that tracks player kills in zones and has a scoring system. You will be able to clearly see who is a danger to you in terms of landing killing blows.

I still haven't implemented the warband and party UI so I haven't released anything yet. Sadly, I have some ways to go :(
These all seem fantastic and I am pretty sure that will be warmly welcomed by the community. Looking forward to their release!!

GrishnakBlagtoof

Post#26 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:59 am

valadorn5 wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:32 pm These all seem fantastic and I am pretty sure that will be warmly welcomed by the community. Looking forward to their release!!
Definitely agree. I think a LOT of people will find the features in this already to be useful, and when there's more still coming? I can't wait to replace my group and wb frames with this...Enemy just doesn't do it for me, personally. I'm sure it's a fine addon.....it just isn't really for me, you know? I like where this is going. :)

WAAAGH!!!
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

imp000

Post#27 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:58 pm

tvbrowntown wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:02 am Image

sort of like this? (has a lil poop icon for targets you choose to add to your **** list, i'll probably add more functionality to it later - like ignore, mute, and a worldObject marker so you can see them running about being jerks)
Is this addon available? It certainly looks useful!