Recent Topics

Ads

Naughty and Nice List?

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sulorie

Re: Naughty and Nice List?

Post#11 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:29 pm

Automation wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:16 pm
Not the reason i asked.
But thanks for youre input i guess
There is actually no competition to enemy, all other existing unit frames options are worse.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Martok

Post#12 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:32 pm

GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:26 amI'm wondering if there's an addon, or if someone could make an addon, that you can make a list of the MOST wicked cool players and a list of those ya jus wanna avoid.

I am not attempting to be either confrontational or demeaning here but my question in response is, your own memory won't suffice for this? In a population this small you need an add-on to help you remember who you like and who you don't?

All seems like unnecessary UI fluff to me. Guess I will be going on your naughty list.
Last edited by Martok on Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Martok

Post#13 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:34 pm

DP
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

CountTalabecland

Post#14 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:56 pm

As a Dwarf main, I’d recommend writing your grudges down on paper in a notebook, a book of grudges if you will.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#15 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:38 am

Sulorie wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:29 pm
Not the reason i asked.
There is actually no competition to enemy, all other existing unit frames options are worse.
The year is 2077. Sulorie is king. All forms of personal choice and options have been removed from existence. There is only one choice. It is the right choice. It is good. Nothing is ungood in 2077.

Yeah, for those who are interested when I feel the UI is not too messy and I get a few others to test it out for me on other resolutions, systems, etc. I'll probably put it up for download somewhere. Currently, I've been trying to decide what to do about warband unit frames in terms of aesthetic, etc.

Buyer beware - this is spaghetti code cause I haven't done it in an OOP way. Consider it like learning on the job.

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#16 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:39 am

Kaelang wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:38 pm Could you default it so all of the dwarves have the poop symbol?

But - on a more 'serious' note, this looks like a great fun little AddOn - best of luck with the development for the UI.
Absolutely could. Gross lil stunties.

GrishnakBlagtoof

Post#17 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:50 am

Martok wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:32 pm
GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:26 amI'm wondering if there's an addon, or if someone could make an addon, that you can make a list of the MOST wicked cool players and a list of those ya jus wanna avoid.

I am not attempting to be either confrontational or demeaning here but my question in response is, your own memory won't suffice for this? In a population this small you need an add-on to help you remember who you like and who you don't?

All seems like unnecessary UI fluff to me. Guess I will be going on your naughty list.
Fair question, but without getting too much into my personal reasons.....I was hit by a drunk driver a few years back. I lost consciousness for several minutes. Since then, my memory can act a bit spotty. Most of the time, it's fine. Other times, I walk into a room and forget entirely why I even went in there......So having this for friends and foes helps me know who to avoid and who to camp kill. ;)
CountTalabecland wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:56 pm As a Dwarf main, I’d recommend writing your grudges down on paper in a notebook, a book of grudges if you will.
I'm a Greenskin! This is sacrilegious!!! lol
tvbrowntown wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:38 am
Sulorie wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:29 pm
Not the reason i asked.
The year is 2077. Sulorie is king. All forms of personal choice and options have been removed from existence. There is only one choice. It is the right choice. It is good. Nothing is ungood in 2077.

Yeah, for those who are interested when I feel the UI is not too messy and I get a few others to test it out for me on other resolutions, systems, etc. I'll probably put it up for download somewhere. Currently, I've been trying to decide what to do about warband unit frames in terms of aesthetic, etc.

Buyer beware - this is spaghetti code cause I haven't done it in an OOP way. Consider it like learning on the job.
I'd be happy to test your unit frames for you. I have a lot of add-ons that give me all the info I need right on-screen, and I really dislike Enemy. Right now I use a mix of Pure and Squared because Enemy doesn't even work properly, I can't get any of the modification settings to come up, nothin. So I have a hodgepodge of UI elements to gimme wot I want. I'd love to have one addon that would work for some unit frames and especially party and warband.

As soon as you have something to use, I'll be right there! I already want your Poopyhead Addon....
Help a Greenskin out, willya?! Love where you're goin wit all o dis.
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

valadorn5

Post#18 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:32 pm

tvbrowntown wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:02 am Image

sort of like this? (has a lil poop icon for targets you choose to add to your **** list, i'll probably add more functionality to it later - like ignore, mute, and a worldObject marker so you can see them running about being jerks)
Is this icon implemented in the current edition of the addon? I cannot find it. It is a very useful addon btw, we actually need it :D

Ads
GrishnakBlagtoof

Post#19 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:57 pm

I'm wondering as well if this is completed and available for download yet?
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#20 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:51 am

Hey, sorry I didn't realise this was so sought after.

At this point I haven't updated the lil poop icon as I have been working on other features for the addon. For the curious this is what I've done.

Click here to watch on YouTube

What you can see is that I've created a fading HP bar behind the immediate HP update. I've also set it to flash and jiggle when you land a critical hit. I'm currently implementing the ability to see when your target parries, blocks, disrupts, dodges and absorbs your attacks. You can also see when you have been hit with a critical hit. Additionally, I have made a system that tracks player kills in zones and has a scoring system. You will be able to clearly see who is a danger to you in terms of landing killing blows.

I still haven't implemented the warband and party UI so I haven't released anything yet. Sadly, I have some ways to go :(