UI5

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Repulsion

Re: UI5

Post#51 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:56 pm

tvbrowntown wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:55 am I haven't made a response to this in a while but I had been pretty busy. I've heard the requests and have begun implementing them. I've also begun refactoring everything and making them into individual add-ons instead of a big ones. This will allow users to use what they like and not be forced to use the whole thing.

Additionally, with the help of another user who is a fantastic graphic designer, the whole style will change and give each frame a unique look for each class that is targeted. The plan is to create UI elements that can replace the default ones stylistically.

A quick and unfinished look at the squig herder frame below.

Just wanted to let you know that this project, especially with custom class frames like shown, can easily become the go-to UI of the game.
It looks so slick it just makes the whole game that much prettier and immersive.
It only needs to be as functional as f.e Viny when it comes to information and features.

So here's a bump and a reminder that a lot of people are waiting for the final iteration of this.
TAKE your time, you're obviously good at what you do, don't get burnt out or anxious about deadlines. Even if you release this way later it looks like it's gonna be so good it will immediately spread like wildfire.

My 2c; hope you're well.

Ads
Kenshiken

Post#52 » Mon May 09, 2022 4:13 pm

Someone figured out what to change so that Obisidian Cast Bar didn't move after /rel ?

GrishnakBlagtoof

Post#53 » Mon May 30, 2022 6:05 am

Any word on how this is going? :)
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

NerfedWar

Post#54 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:49 pm

Cultist wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:33 am
Harrwin wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:57 am Ello, how do you disable the custom class mechanic addon? Its not reliable on most classes unfortenly, the addon pack its great overall with amazing artwork.
I'm also interested in this, UI5 looks awesome but on a DPS DoK (e.g.) it just shows a line of the same icons on the whole screen that seem unhidable.
Great work, love it!
This should fix it:

Edit Interface/Addons/UI5/Source/UI5PlayerMechanic.lua as follows:

Lines 21 - 25 (comment out lines 21 and 25, and edit 22 and 23):

Code: Select all

--if CareerResourceData:GetMaximum() == 100 then
		CURRENT_RESOURCES = CURRENT_RESOURCES * 0.05 * 100 / CareerResourceData:GetMaximum() 
		MAX_RESOURCES = (MAX_RESOURCES * 0.05 * 100) / CareerResourceData:GetMaximum() 
		--100 now is 5.
	--end
and edit Line 67:

Code: Select all

Resources = (CareerResourceData:GetMaximum() * 0.05 * 100) / CareerResourceData:GetMaximum() 
Awesome UI, a bit GW like with the black smudge ink backgrounds.
Spoiler:

Terrorer

Post#55 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:47 pm

Hello!
Today i installed this UI and got some kind of strange problem. UI frames (mine, enemy, allies) of HP and etc just dont display at all.
I tryed to figure it out by myself, but unforthenatly can recognize promlem.
Can anyone help me with that?
Thanks

GrishnakBlagtoof

Post#56 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:49 am

Any work on this gone by, or is it lost? It's a great add-on,would be a shame to just have it quietly die.
Also, need to make the Poop icon stand out more somehow....any ideas?

~Grishnak
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#57 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:25 am

GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:49 am Any work on this gone by, or is it lost? It's a great add-on,would be a shame to just have it quietly die.

~Grishnak
tbh, I stopped working on it because I started re-writing literally everything because I never really considered making it configurable initially.

This being said, a few people have got their hands on my re-work of it called UI6 (I'm so creative, lol) and this time the health bars are animated textures, etc. and I'm intending on expanding on the Enemy addon a little bit so that you can have the classic turd icon on a marker. Has less stuff locked into place this time too.

Bashev

Post#58 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:08 am

tvbrowntown wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:25 am
GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:49 am Any work on this gone by, or is it lost? It's a great add-on,would be a shame to just have it quietly die.

~Grishnak
tbh, I stopped working on it because I started re-writing literally everything because I never really considered making it configurable initially.

This being said, a few people have got their hands on my re-work of it called UI6 (I'm so creative, lol) and this time the health bars are animated textures, etc. and I'm intending on expanding on the Enemy addon a little bit so that you can have the classic turd icon on a marker. Has less stuff locked into place this time too.

Can you share a link for UI6?

Ads
tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#59 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:08 am

Bashev wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:08 am

~Grishnak

Not yet, but very soon!

Bashev

Post#60 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:10 am

tvbrowntown wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:08 am
Bashev wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:08 am

Not yet, but very soon!
That's really good news. Keep the good work!