UI5

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Brickson

Re: UI5

Post#21 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:25 pm

Spoiler:
tvbrowntown wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:00 am
Brickson wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:36 pm
Never used the debug window before, but I think the relevant error for all of them is:
Spoiler:
[UiLog][Erro]: (UI5): Script Call failed - Error while calling [UI5.OnInit]:
[string "Interface/Addons\UI5\Source/UI5OverheadBars.lua"]:54: attempt to index global
'LibSlash' (a nil value)
Some additional notes:
- Obsidian Cast bar will always return to it's original position after reloging. All other frames seem to keep their positions.
- I only need four hotbars. If I change the number of hotbars in the menu all remaining hotbars and the tactics window will change their size and position. If you go back to five hotbars, everything will be in place again.
- Queuequeuer already has a button in cmap. The additional button for it ("QQ") is therefore not really necessary but can't be disabled. Even if hidden or set to 0% opacity you can still see and click the button.

Thanks for your work :)
With regards to that error you need https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/libslash/ and that should fix that. Surprised I overlooked including it. Thanks for the heads up.

1 On your additional notes. I'm aware that the castbar will return to that position as I am pretty sure I enforce that through the addon.
2 Hmm, I guess I would suggest just hiding the other hotbars in the UI layout window?
3 Yeah, I remember qq'er doing that before. Seems to automatically show itself. I haven't actually tried to change that because I personally forget that button is there. In the future, should I make any changes since I don't really play, I can change that though.
Thanks, but libslash 3.0.0 is already included in your package. Unfortunately I don't know enough about lua (almost nothing) to fix the error caused by the UI5OverheadBars.lua myself.

Regarding obsidian: I do think that the position of the cast bar is enforced through the modified obsidian addon as well (tested it by replacing it with v.1.0.5 from Idrinth's). But I once again I'm lacking the knowledge to find the "fix" for it in the files myself.

Is anyone else here able to check how to fix these things? (:

The problem with the hotbars is just a bit weird, but not that problematic in the end. One of the bars will retain it's original size so I can just resize and rearrange the others. And since they will keep their size and position it's a problem that one should only encounter once during the initial setup :)
Bricksana 8X SM, Bricksona 8X WH, Bricksone 7X Engi, Bricksorno 6X RP, Bricksonor 4X SW

Ads
Lion1986

Post#22 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:30 am

epic addon and works flawlessly to me. One question only: is there a way to increase BASIC damage combat font? To me is very little and i am wearing glasses already! :D

oaliaen

Post#23 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:25 pm

Whats the name of player frame?

Takedown

Post#24 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:36 am

I thought it was amazing, please keep updating! =)

I have some improvement remarks:

1. Enemy Rank needs to appear
2. Your current Renown Rank needs to appear
3. What is the constantly ringing bell?
4. It would be interesting in the progression bars to have the percentage
4. Whenever I click on a friend in the enemy, it crashes and comes back
5. When I load a resource the light that indicates disappears

GrishnakBlagtoof

Post#25 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:08 am

Love this....just love it. Exactly wot I've been wanting.
Just need party and WB frames to be smaller versions of the unit frames we now have and I'm set!!!!
Thank you for working so hard on this for us.
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

Lion1986

Post#26 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:27 am

can someone tell me how to increase a little the size of the scrolling combat text on nameplates please? I am no lua master :D

Jazlizard

Post#27 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:31 pm

Was there any further progress on this? Looks very good.

GrishnakBlagtoof

Post#28 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:46 am

Jazlizard wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:31 pm Was there any further progress on this? Looks very good.
He had said in about a Month we'd see an update with some important bits....
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

Ads
Emissary
Community Management

Post#29 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:16 pm

Since installing this and then removing it as I could not get used to it, my menu bar is gone and i can not get it back
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Hodds

Post#30 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:40 pm

Emissary wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:16 pm Since installing this and then removing it as I could not get used to it, my menu bar is gone and i can not get it back
Open your Layout Editor, start to edit, click the "windows" button( in controls under Options) , find "Menu Bar" and make sure it is not "Hidden" re-size, place and save.