Recent Topics

Ads

UI5

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Emissary
Community Management

Re: UI5

Post#31 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:57 pm

Menu bar is there it is just blank
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Ads
bw10

Post#32 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:27 pm

tvbrowntown wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:51 am
UI5

danger monitor (to see who is doing DBs and animates a flame on their mainbar when targeted)
shitter icon for when you target someone who you have decided is a **** /shitter NAME to add and /noshit NAME to remove them. /shitters to see a list of your current shitters
i will download your ui

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#33 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:55 am

I haven't made a response to this in a while but I had been pretty busy. I've heard the requests and have begun implementing them. I've also begun refactoring everything and making them into individual add-ons instead of a big ones. This will allow users to use what they like and not be forced to use the whole thing.

Additionally, with the help of another user who is a fantastic graphic designer, the whole style will change and give each frame a unique look for each class that is targeted. The plan is to create UI elements that can replace the default ones stylistically.

A quick and unfinished look at the squig herder frame below.

Eisboleas

Post#34 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:59 am

tvbrowntown wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:55 am I haven't made a response to this in a while but I had been pretty busy. I've heard the requests and have begun implementing them. I've also begun refactoring everything and making them into individual add-ons instead of a big ones. This will allow users to use what they like and not be forced to use the whole thing.

Additionally, with the help of another user who is a fantastic graphic designer, the whole style will change and give each frame a unique look for each class that is targeted. The plan is to create UI elements that can replace the default ones stylistically.

Does that include it will become optimized and fps friendly ? ^^
Keep up the amazing work !
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

GrishnakBlagtoof

Post#35 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:57 am

tvbrowntown wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:55 am I haven't made a response to this in a while but I had been pretty busy. I've heard the requests and have begun implementing them. I've also begun refactoring everything and making them into individual add-ons instead of a big ones. This will allow users to use what they like and not be forced to use the whole thing.

Awesome!!!
Can't wait...but one request....can the original unit frames we have now that you made initially be an option? I love them, to be honest. :)

Thanks for all your hard work!!!

Grish
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#36 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:35 am

Eisboleas wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:59 am

Does that include it will become optimized and fps friendly ? ^^
Keep up the amazing work !
Absolutely, that's pretty much why I am rewriting it all haha

Automation

Post#37 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:34 pm

Great work. Love the whole look.

Waaghtastic

Post#38 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:05 pm

Awesome work!

Some questions (in priority):
1. How can I right click a friend to e.g. inspect or invite to group? Right click on secondary target not working for me
2. Can I enable the hover tooltip on the cursor via an already included addon or do I need another one especially for this?
3. How can I see my buffs with timers and target buffs?
4. How can I disable the screen overlays (e.g. on low health or death)? --> disabled it via turning off "Bloody Frame"

Ads
jaibok

Post#39 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:15 pm

Amazing stuff, keep it up man I am very excited for this project 8-)

venohard333

Post#40 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:02 pm

Can't wait to see more, keep up the good work ! :)