Recent Topics

Ads

UI5

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
jonnytovey

Re: UI5

Post#11 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:14 pm

link not working, sadge

Ads
tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#12 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:46 am

jonnytovey wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:14 pm link not working, sadge
fixed it for ya!

Neverever

Post#13 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:13 am

Hey Tvbrowntown, I am really enjoying your UI, however whenever I try adding a new addon to it my hp framework and target unit frames including hp bar over targets and info about class type disappears and UI5 addon seems to have a (!) on addon list. Is there any way to fix that ?

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#14 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:19 am

Neverever wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:13 am Hey Tvbrowntown, I am really enjoying your UI, however whenever I try adding a new addon to it my hp framework and target unit frames including hp bar over targets and info about class type disappears and UI5 addon seems to have a (!) on addon list. Is there any way to fix that ?
Should be a way for sure. By the sounds of it UI5 hits an error and stops loading the UI5 AddOn. You could open up the debug menu by typing /d and tell me what error UI5 spits out. Additionally, what addon are you trying to use that is cause it? Do you know? I can attempt to replicate it.

normanis

Post#15 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:46 am

remainds age of conan or guild wars ui
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Repulsion

Post#16 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:44 pm

Fiddling some more with DaoCbuff - I'm at the point now where I'm happy with it
Just another question please; what is cause of that gong sound? I'm pretty sure I can find it but asking won't hurt I suppose.

Thanks again, looking forward to future iterations!

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#17 » Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:18 am

Repulsion wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:44 pm Fiddling some more with DaoCbuff - I'm at the point now where I'm happy with it
Just another question please; what is cause of that gong sound? I'm pretty sure I can find it but asking won't hurt I suppose.

Thanks again, looking forward to future iterations!
Ahh. the Gong is for whenever you've been critically hit. to remove it go into the UI5 folder, head to the source folder and find the file UI5OnChatLogUpdated.lua - at line 53 change it from PlaySound(501) to --PlaySound(501)

Brickson

Post#18 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:36 pm

Spoiler:
tvbrowntown wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:19 am
Neverever wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:13 am Hey Tvbrowntown, I am really enjoying your UI, however whenever I try adding a new addon to it my hp framework and target unit frames including hp bar over targets and info about class type disappears and UI5 addon seems to have a (!) on addon list. Is there any way to fix that ?
Should be a way for sure. By the sounds of it UI5 hits an error and stops loading the UI5 AddOn. You could open up the debug menu by typing /d and tell me what error UI5 spits out. Additionally, what addon are you trying to use that is cause it? Do you know? I can attempt to replicate it.
Hey, really like the general design, but also ran into this problem with a lot of addons. I used the newest versions from Idrinth's tools for testing.

Addons that worked for me: craftvaluetip, quest-begone, ror-autoinviter, harbinger, zmailmod, pure (just used for testing)

Addons that broke above mentioned parts of the ui: tidyroll, tidychat, miraclegrowlight, painttheleader, shinies, moralecircle, daocbuff

Never used the debug window before, but I think the relevant error for all of them is:
Spoiler:
[UiLog][Erro]: (UI5): Script Call failed - Error while calling [UI5.OnInit]:
[string "Interface/Addons\UI5\Source/UI5OverheadBars.lua"]:54: attempt to index global
'LibSlash' (a nil value)
Some additional notes:
- Obsidian Cast bar will always return to it's original position after reloging. All other frames seem to keep their positions.
- I only need four hotbars. If I change the number of hotbars in the menu all remaining hotbars and the tactics window will change their size and position. If you go back to five hotbars, everything will be in place again.
- Queuequeuer already has a button in cmap. The additional button for it ("QQ") is therefore not really necessary but can't be disabled. Even if hidden or set to 0% opacity you can still see and click the button.

Thanks for your work :)
Last edited by Brickson on Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bricksana 8X SM, Bricksona 8X WH, Bricksone 7X Engi, Bricksorno 6X RP, Bricksonor 4X SW

Ads
tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#19 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:00 am

Brickson wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:36 pm
Never used the debug window before, but I think the relevant error for all of them is:
Spoiler:
[UiLog][Erro]: (UI5): Script Call failed - Error while calling [UI5.OnInit]:
[string "Interface/Addons\UI5\Source/UI5OverheadBars.lua"]:54: attempt to index global
'LibSlash' (a nil value)
Some additional notes:
- Obsidian Cast bar will always return to it's original position after reloging. All other frames seem to keep their positions.
- I only need four hotbars. If I change the number of hotbars in the menu all remaining hotbars and the tactics window will change their size and position. If you go back to five hotbars, everything will be in place again.
- Queuequeuer already has a button in cmap. The additional button for it ("QQ") is therefore not really necessary but can't be disabled. Even if hidden or set to 0% opacity you can still see and click the button.

Thanks for your work :)
With regards to that error you need https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/libslash/ and that should fix that. Surprised I overlooked including it. Thanks for the heads up.

1 On your additional notes. I'm aware that the castbar will return to that position as I am pretty sure I enforce that through the addon.
2 Hmm, I guess I would suggest just hiding the other hotbars in the UI layout window?
3 Yeah, I remember qq'er doing that before. Seems to automatically show itself. I haven't actually tried to change that because I personally forget that button is there. In the future, should I make any changes since I don't really play, I can change that though.

mekal

Post#20 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:45 am

actually a decent looking ui well done and thank you for sharing