Recent Topics

Ads

[UI]LeoUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lion1986

Re: [UI]LeoUI

Post#11 » Sun May 15, 2022 1:15 pm

Kenshiken wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:17 am You can make great Unit Frames with Effigy but it can't track any effects like Pure does

Am I wrong?
you are not wrong sir. I use daocbuffs and buffhead for that reason (not on target as it can getr messy, I use buffheads for that reason). Effigy does not allow buff tracking per se.

Ads
Sprite089

Post#12 » Sun May 15, 2022 3:41 pm

Lion1986 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 1:11 pm
Sprite089 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:07 am I'm having the Problem that if i click on someone and then rightclick the Unitframe i dont get any Window to like invite to group or Trade for example. I made a new Profile already and enabled/disabled everything and i still cant interact with the Unitframe.
Any Idea why?
hello! this is not a issue per se. Simply is effigy that does not allow right click (it allow left click if checkbox is enabled). The only workaround is using slash commands OR use enemy frames to inspect them sir =)
Hey! Thanks for the Help. I made it clickable so i get the standard interaction menu. I just didnt know what addon was blocking the Right Click :)

Lion1986

Post#13 » Mon May 16, 2022 10:47 am

Sprite089 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 3:41 pm
Lion1986 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 1:11 pm
Sprite089 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:07 am I'm having the Problem that if i click on someone and then rightclick the Unitframe i dont get any Window to like invite to group or Trade for example. I made a new Profile already and enabled/disabled everything and i still cant interact with the Unitframe.
Any Idea why?
hello! this is not a issue per se. Simply is effigy that does not allow right click (it allow left click if checkbox is enabled). The only workaround is using slash commands OR use enemy frames to inspect them sir =)
Hey! Thanks for the Help. I made it clickable so i get the standard interaction menu. I just didnt know what addon was blocking the Right Click :)
happy to help 8-)

Automation

Post#14 » Mon May 16, 2022 1:23 pm

Is it also possible to make a group unit frame with effigy to replace enemy addon?

Lion1986

Post#15 » Mon May 16, 2022 4:15 pm

Automation wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:23 pm Is it also possible to make a group unit frame with effigy to replace enemy addon?
definetly yes but, like YAKUI is a VERY taxing task and effigy DOES NOT have enmy trackers etc (basically you get health only). You must
1)type /rv
2)Create
3)chose party 1 health
4)repeat as much as you want for the whole WB

Automation

Post#16 » Mon May 16, 2022 5:53 pm

Lion1986 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:15 pm
Automation wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:23 pm Is it also possible to make a group unit frame with effigy to replace enemy addon?
definetly yes but, like YAKUI is a VERY taxing task and effigy DOES NOT have enmy trackers etc (basically you get health only). You must
1)type /rv
2)Create
3)chose party 1 health
Can i find a tutorial on this somewhere? xd Tried what you sayed but i cant wrap my head around it at all.

Lion1986

Post#17 » Mon May 16, 2022 7:42 pm

Automation wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 5:53 pm
Lion1986 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:15 pm
1)type /rv
2)Create
3)chose party 1 health
Can i find a tutorial on this somewhere? xd Tried what you sayed but i cant wrap my head around it at all.
i got no youtube channel etc, the only guide I can link ya sir is this topic
viewtopic.php?t=35969

tylersund72

Post#18 » Tue May 17, 2022 6:16 pm

I wanted to say I love the UI, I've been using it the past few days and it's felt great, I love the simplicity compared to a lot of others out there.

I feel like this is such a simple question but I've spent a lot of time trying to figure this out so I thought I'd ask. So with this UI, when I target an ally it shows their level, but it doesn't do the same for enemies, is there a way in Effigy to turn that on, or is it a different addon? I've been looking in the Effigy settings, but haven't seen anything yet. Thank you!!
Complexity - 83 WH
Complexities - 78 AM
Complexified - 66 Marauder

Ads
Lion1986

Post#19 » Tue May 17, 2022 6:27 pm

tylersund72 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:16 pm I wanted to say I love the UI, I've been using it the past few days and it's felt great, I love the simplicity compared to a lot of others out there.
Thanks! that is why I designed it in such way! :D Honored you love it!
I feel like this is such a simple question but I've spent a lot of time trying to figure this out so I thought I'd ask. So with this UI, when I target an ally it shows their level, but it doesn't do the same for enemies, is there a way in Effigy to turn that on, or is it a different addon? I've been looking in the Effigy settings, but haven't seen anything yet. Thank you!!
In the target unit frame configuration menu there should be a drop down menu in top most side of window: name/level/value
click on LEVEL and tick the box "enable" :D

tylersund72

Post#20 » Tue May 17, 2022 7:22 pm

Lion1986 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:27 pm
In the target unit frame configuration menu there should be a drop down menu in top most side of window: name/level/value
click on LEVEL and tick the box "enable" :D
Thank you for the quick reply! I'm still a tiny bit confused, are you referring to the EffiggyConfigGui / EnemyHP / Bar State dropdown? I looked around a tiny bit but haven't seen anything with those 3 options, I was able to change the Enemy target frame but couldn't quite get what I was looking for.
Complexity - 83 WH
Complexities - 78 AM
Complexified - 66 Marauder