Recent Topics

Ads

[UI]LeoUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lion1986

[UI]LeoUI

Post#1 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:24 am

Before starting
Spoiler:
This UI is a tweak of VijnyUI (I took it as base for the action bars and minimap disposition, deleted all the rest and added pieces little by little), so, to be clear, thanks to Viny (Caffeine on forum) for introducing me to UI modding. You can find that UI here : viewtopic.php?t=6371
Notice
I am constantly tweaking UI as my game progresses, so it will not be the same as time goes on. Many changes are on the fly (enemy position and configs, doacbuffs, buffheads, etc) so stay tuned!

How it looks
Spoiler:
NOTE ON ENEMY
I am ex wow arena player, so I am used to keybind instead of click everything. My keybinds for party make unnecessary to have frames in the middle of the screen (which :| me) so i placed enemy frames on the sides and keybinded party members /self. to re-enable enemy anchors you must type the following:

/script WindowSetShowing("EnemyUnitFramesAnchor1", true)
/script WindowSetShowing("EnemyUnitFramesAnchor2", true)

to re hide it again, change TRUE to FALSE.

RVMod Manager and Effigy
The unit frames of some addons are "too clunky" for my tastes, so i remade from zero the self/friendly and enemy unit frames (as per screenshot). they are archetype color based, but feel free to change in options how you like them. important!: I checked in congif files, with my poor knowledge, of course, and saw that healthbar updating MIGHT get slower in forts when you rapidly sawp targets [happened to me once only]. To reduce the impact I installed the WBStutter less addon, which helped me A LOT in fights.

Installation
1) Download at link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A9JCkV ... sp=sharing
2)unzip
3)rename the folders inside "user"
4)only first letter should be capital letter for both folders
5)Log in and enjoy!

Last words
As I said, this is a WORK IN PROGRESS, it is even possible I wipe out all completely and restart with new UI! I am planning to learn some coding to add custom features!
Be mindful that addons, so far, are the most updated ones (and tweaked with fix for current patches).

For any feedback and help, please post here, will be more than happy to respond! :D

Ads
Automation

Re: [UI]LeoUI

Post#2 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:43 pm

Nice work, using it and i like it.
I especially like the custom effigy unit frames.
I really am not a fan of Pure my self.
What i would change my self is make it even less clutter.
Like litterally the purely needed addons and the ones for appearance but next of that cut out all the rest and clean it up a bit.
I like Vinyui but it has too much stuff for my taste, i like everything minimal and functional and what i dont need or dont have to see i like disabled or not on board.

Lion1986

Post#3 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:33 pm

glad to hear it! :)
8-)
I hate it. too clumsy!
Like litterally the purely needed addons and the ones for appearance but next of that cut out all the rest and clean it up a bit.
So far these are the ones who perform the best with me (except professions addons, which is another matter. what you suggest? :?:

Automation

Post#4 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:23 pm

Lion1986 wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:33 pm
glad to hear it! :)
8-)
I hate it. too clumsy!
So far these are the ones who perform the best with me (except professions addons, which is another matter. what you suggest? :?:
I would like to disable warboard and RVmods without it conflicting with other addons due to dependancys.
I did see this memory clean thingie on warboard so i asume thats handy.
I disabled most of warboard but thats personal preference and kept the memory thingie.
I left rvmods untouched cuz i know effigy has a rvmod dependancy but not sure if i can disable most or if the effigy dependancy addon is seperate from rvmod it self.
I have it like this atm
https://imgur.com/a/z7ApH0X

Lion1986

Post#5 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:48 pm

yeah unfortunately to use effigy you need A LOT of dependencies.
Warboard is the thing you can cut freely (is just bottom bar ) and it's dependancies.

Happy you like it. and nice ui! :D *whink whink*

Automation

Post#6 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:17 pm

Lion1986 wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:48 pm yeah unfortunately to use effigy you need A LOT of dependencies.
Warboard is the thing you can cut freely (is just bottom bar ) and it's dependancies.

Happy you like it. and nice ui! :D *whink whink*
What you did with Effigy is amazing.
The custom healthbars are so nice.
I wasnt even aware it is possible

Kenshiken

Post#7 » Fri May 13, 2022 12:17 am

You can make great Unit Frames with Effigy but it can't track any effects like Pure does

Am I wrong?

Elvicof

Post#8 » Fri May 13, 2022 6:52 am

Yup it can track buffs/debuffs you need something like DAoC buffs, buffhead or simluar to track these.

But DAoC for example is very easy to setup trackers like pure if that is your thing
Moonlapse and VII

Ads
Sprite089

Post#9 » Sun May 15, 2022 10:07 am

I'm having the Problem that if i click on someone and then rightclick the Unitframe i dont get any Window to like invite to group or Trade for example. I made a new Profile already and enabled/disabled everything and i still cant interact with the Unitframe.
Any Idea why?

Lion1986

Post#10 » Sun May 15, 2022 1:11 pm

Sprite089 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:07 am I'm having the Problem that if i click on someone and then rightclick the Unitframe i dont get any Window to like invite to group or Trade for example. I made a new Profile already and enabled/disabled everything and i still cant interact with the Unitframe.
Any Idea why?
hello! this is not a issue per se. Simply is effigy that does not allow right click (it allow left click if checkbox is enabled). The only workaround is using slash commands OR use enemy frames to inspect them sir =)