Recent Topics

Ads

please tell me how to set up the display of the guard on the target, is it protected or not

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
gotreksson

please tell me how to set up the display of the guard on the target, is it protected or not

Post#1 » Fri May 13, 2022 2:41 pm

Ads
Fenris78

Re: please tell me how to set up the display of the guard on the target, is it protected or not

Post#2 » Fri May 13, 2022 3:27 pm

Install Guardpack, adjust the icon on you + names of players with layout editor.

Nothing else to do unless for some reason addon is buggy on your end (maybe other addons conflicting, like old versions of tether/GeS).

If you talk about Enemy guard range, it's in the Enemy configuration > guard > enable guard enhancements + configure display as your convenience.

CyunUnderis

Re: please tell me how to set up the display of the guard on the target, is it protected or not

Post#3 » Sat May 14, 2022 4:41 am

If you are talking about if the enemy target is getting guarded, you can use Buffhead for that.

First, type

Code: Select all

/buffhead
After that, choose Trackers > Hostile > Manage in Always Show and then type the following codes, one by one :

Code: Select all

And check Clear always show if that's not already the case.

gotreksson

Post#4 » Sat May 14, 2022 11:14 pm

thanks, but how do i make it always there?