Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] TimeInQueue

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
tvbrowntown
Suspended

[ADDON] TimeInQueue

Post#1 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:27 am

TimeInQueue
v1

See how long you've been in the queue since you queued. Just waitin' for a mate.

CHANGELOG:
---

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... InQueue.7z

Ads
Sasmira

Re: [ADDON] TimeInQueue

Post#2 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:55 pm

Spoiler:
tvbrowntown wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:27 am TimeInQueue
v1

See how long you've been in the queue since you queued. Just waitin' for a mate.

CHANGELOG:
---

Hello Hello,

your addon don't work for me ... maybe he don't work with Queue Queuer and Warboard Queue Queuer

S.

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#3 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:45 am

Sasmira wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:55 pm
Spoiler:
tvbrowntown wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:27 am TimeInQueue
v1

CHANGELOG:
---

Hello Hello,

your addon don't work for me ... maybe he don't work with Queue Queuer and Warboard Queue Queuer

S.
Hi, what language do you run the game in?

Sasmira

Post#4 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:00 am

tvbrowntown wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:45 am Hi, what language do you run the game in?
Hi Hi, I'm playing in french

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#5 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:33 am

Sasmira wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:00 am
tvbrowntown wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:45 am Hi, what language do you run the game in?
Hi Hi, I'm playing in french
When you queue for a scenario then it will output a string in French that says something similar to "You have joined a scenario queue for Gates of Ekrund" or "Your party has joined a scenario queue for Gates of Ekrund". My addon searches for that string in English. If you can tell me the French version of this string I can put it into the addon so it has French support :)

Sasmira

Post#6 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:18 am

tvbrowntown wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:33 am When you queue for a scenario then it will output a string in French that says something similar to "You have joined a scenario queue for Gates of Ekrund" or "Your party has joined a scenario queue for Gates of Ekrund". My addon searches for that string in English. If you can tell me the French version of this string I can put it into the addon so it has French support :)
it's in french too
for example : Image

I don't know where I can find this information. In QueueQueuer it's in french .... maybe it's inside

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#7 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:23 pm

Sasmira wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:18 am
tvbrowntown wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:33 am When you queue for a scenario then it will output a string in French that says something similar to "You have joined a scenario queue for Gates of Ekrund" or "Your party has joined a scenario queue for Gates of Ekrund". My addon searches for that string in English. If you can tell me the French version of this string I can put it into the addon so it has French support :)
it's in french too
for example : Image

I don't know where I can find this information. In QueueQueuer it's in french .... maybe it's inside
Hi, thank you for this -- I also need the string for when a party queues for a scenario - if you could get me a screen shot of that I will be able to update to have french language support :) Thanks a lot for your help!

Sasmira

Post#8 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:22 am

tvbrowntown wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:23 pm Hi, thank you for this -- I also need the string for when a party queues for a scenario - if you could get me a screen shot of that I will be able to update to have french language support :) Thanks a lot for your help!
give me the strings in VO and I can translate them into French if you want or it must be really those in the game ?

in game

Ads
tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#9 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:06 am

Sasmira wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:22 am
tvbrowntown wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:23 pm Hi, thank you for this -- I also need the string for when a party queues for a scenario - if you could get me a screen shot of that I will be able to update to have french language support :) Thanks a lot for your help!
give me the strings in VO and I can translate them into French if you want or it must be really those in the game ?

in game
Needs to be the exact same as the game would use so if your translation isn't the same as the one used in-game it doesn't work :(

Mepharees

Post#10 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:19 pm

I've noticed when your group is already queued, and someone else joins the group the following happens:
- The sc queues drop for everyone, but the timer keeps counting