Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Caffeine

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#271 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:56 pm

azagthoth123 wrote:Hello,

Using VinylUI at the moment - question : how do you access/change scenario parties? Cant seem to find a command and/or where that is within the UI.

Thanks!
Little flag icon top left-ish corner of the minimap frame.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Post#272 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:25 pm

I see the UI is 1.9.9 but dont see a changelog since 1.9.3. Am I blind or is it missing?

Caffeine

Post#273 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:32 am

shaggyboomboom wrote:I see the UI is 1.9.9 but dont see a changelog since 1.9.3. Am I blind or is it missing?
Changelog for 1.9.9 can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6371&start=260#p228776

2.4.0 with its own patch notes will be out later this week.

Happy Necro Dead Threads day everyone!
Last edited by Caffeine on Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

nevrotico

Post#274 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:16 pm

sry guys, does this pack work on 3440x1440 resolution? or is better that i forget it?? XDDDDD

keblock
Former Staff

Post#275 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:18 pm

very nice

Caffeine

Post#276 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:58 pm

Updated to 2.4.0
- removed LockToggler addon
- added variables for x and y coordinates of the LockToggler window to SNTBTN
- Shinies will no longer track item stacks across all characters (major performance hog)
For those who want to make the same adjustments to their own UI see this post: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19867&start=20#p250554
- beauty pass on WSCT
- beauty pass on WarBorad
- Buffhead will now sort effects by duration
- Effigy hp plates will now scale correctly when changing resolution
- Pure effect indicators are now slightly smaller to fit more effects
- NervAlert is now disabled by default
- NervAlert will now filter out irrelevant combat log updates more efficiently

pshep2000

Post#277 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:02 pm

Thank you for a great UI and keeping it up to date :)

I have one question regarding the latest update. You say you added variables for x and y coordinates of the LockToggler window to SNTBTN, where is this?

I used the command /sntbtn menu but can't see it?

Caffeine

Post#278 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:19 pm

pshep2000 wrote:Thank you for a great UI and keeping it up to date :)

I have one question regarding the latest update. You say you added variables for x and y coordinates of the LockToggler window to SNTBTN, where is this?

If you open Interface\AddOns\SNT_BUTTONS\snt_buttons.lua file you will see lock_toggler_x and lock_toggler_y variables at line 12 and 13 respectively. The numbers represent offset from upper left corner of the screen in pixels.

In retrospect, I should have anchored lock toggler to action bar 1 instead of root window so that lock togglers position would be consistent across all screen resolutions. This is something I will correct in the next update.

For now if you want to move lock toggler to a new location (and make it stay there) run /debug command. This will open a window that will have an indicator of you cursors current coordinates. Move the cursor to where you want the window to be located and change the variables accordingly.

Ads
Zommy86

Post#279 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:21 pm

Caffeine wrote:
pshep2000 wrote:Thank you for a great UI and keeping it up to date :)

If you open Interface\AddOns\SNT_BUTTONS\snt_buttons.lua file you will see lock_toggler_x and lock_toggler_y variables at line 12 and 13 respectively. The numbers represent offset from upper left corner of the screen in pixels.

In retrospect, I should have anchored lock toggler to action bar 1 instead of root window so that lock togglers position would be consistent across all screen resolutions. This is something I will correct in the next update.

For now if you want to move lock toggler to a new location (and make it stay there) run /debug command. This will open a window that will have an indicator of you cursors current coordinates. Move the cursor to where you want the window to be located and change the variables accordingly.

I have a question, addons NerfedButtons it work? What is the command to go into configuration?

kasumi

Post#280 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:32 pm

Hi, i really like this UI but recently i've switched from 1920x1080 to 2560x1440. Is it possible to adjust it for my new resolution ?