Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tolfhic

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#361 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:01 pm

ludeke wrote:I play a zealot and this UI is amazing but there is one thing that I found a problem even before I downloaded this, I thought this UI pack would fix it and it has... too some extent. It's that when I am out of range from friendly players they DO NOT get greyed out on the party/raid/sc UI window. I dont know if there is a setting for this for it to be more precise because sometimes they do get greyed out. It is very annoying trying to mark players because their healthbar go down but you cant click them and you get confused.
Thanks in advance for any advice.
That's a bug of the game itself and not one that be fixed atm even with UI mods. Enemy helps a lot, I find it more reliable than the vanilla party windows, but even with mods you'll still have issues with displaying distance.
<As If> & <Last Night in Sweden>
Mains: Chariot SM (7X), Tolfhic WH (Badlands: 94)
Alts: Dokdisrespect DoK, Mspe WP, Bleeped Chosen
He's a WH fleeing from fights with this rotation; Flee, AP pot then stealth

Ads
msinosic

Post#362 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:56 am

Yeah the "memberData.isDistant" variable often comes back incorrect for players standing right in front of you. Where ever this variable is set needs to be fixed? PartyUtils? Either way its not addon fixable.

Caffeine

Post#363 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:54 am

Kalt wrote:Hello.
I have a little problem.
When i do talisman , sometimes , the crafting items moves alone in my bag.
When this happen , i cannot create talisman anymore. I cannot add container or any crafting material at all and i have to relog to fix this. I try reloadui but this does nothing.
Do you have any idea ?
Thanks in advance.
This is a known issue with crafting where the window stops accepting materials if you click "create" too quickly. The github page for this bug has been open since oct 2016 :(
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/7993

edit: looks like someone figured out a workaround for this!
I discovered a workaround to fix the crafting bug where you can't seem to slot an item. Just move the item you're trying to slot in another inventory slot. Seems to fix it without logging in and out.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=25366&p=286290&hili ... nd#p286290
Last edited by Caffeine on Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Caffeine

Post#364 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:56 am

Ayurox wrote:how do you enable all nameplates ?
thanks
Esc -> Customize Interface -> Targeting -> "Overhead Names"
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Caffeine

Post#365 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:58 am

ludeke wrote:I play a zealot and this UI is amazing but there is one thing that I found a problem even before I downloaded this, I thought this UI pack would fix it and it has... too some extent. It's that when I am out of range from friendly players they DO NOT get greyed out on the party/raid/sc UI window. I dont know if there is a setting for this for it to be more precise because sometimes they do get greyed out. It is very annoying trying to mark players because their healthbar go down but you cant click them and you get confused.
Thanks in advance for any advice.
This is a known issue with the client. Sadly not something we can fix with addons on our end.

Caffeine

Post#366 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:17 pm

Asherdoom wrote:how i avoid to select myself when clicking my char in the game world?
User Settings -> General -> Click Through Self

Caffeine

Post#367 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:02 pm

Updated to 3.5

- Replaced SNTButtons with TexturedButtons. I noticed higher average framerate and shorter loading times.
- Removed AmethystEffects
- Turned off animation smoothing in WSCT for better performance
- Page selectors will no longer displace their respective action bars after User Settings window is closed with "x"
- Locktoggler will no longer reset its position after User Settings window is closed with "x"
- Default pet frame is once again hidden by default
- Fixed some sytax errors in Cmap
- Added a couple of missing morale trackers in Enemy (order)
- Changed AP bar texture in Pure to SM-Graphite

Cabum

Post#368 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:46 am

Hi,
How can we have the target player guild to show? Ally or enemy

Ads
Druin
Former Staff

Post#369 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:25 pm

Cabum wrote:Hi,
How can we have the target player guild to show? Ally or enemy
Scroll 4 posts up.
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

Tolfhic

Post#370 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:56 pm

Not sure if this was just me, but I've installed this UI on two different computers and out of the box Rare Currency autorolls are set to Greed, so I've been rolling greed on Conq Medallions and Emblems for the past couple months. Not a big deal for me but thought I'd mention it in case others don't check their autoroll settings.
<As If> & <Last Night in Sweden>
Mains: Chariot SM (7X), Tolfhic WH (Badlands: 94)
Alts: Dokdisrespect DoK, Mspe WP, Bleeped Chosen
He's a WH fleeing from fights with this rotation; Flee, AP pot then stealth