Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ormix

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#411 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:05 am

Guys, is there a way to show heal numbers that come from Transfer Force AM ability and some melee DoK skills? I can see the healing (for example from melee DoK channel ability) but never the actual numbers.
Dobroz - AM 40|71
Fridaynight - RP 40|75
Boombastik - BW 40|60
Nupognali - DoK 40|50

Ads
Armoz
Suspended

Post#412 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:29 am

Ormix wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:05 am Guys, is there a way to show heal numbers that come from Transfer Force AM ability and some melee DoK skills? I can see the healing (for example from melee DoK channel ability) but never the actual numbers.
Assuming you're using this UI then just type /wsct menu into your chat. this will bring up the scrolling text settings :)

FEASTJUICE

Post#413 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:59 pm

So I know you've covered this but I'm struggling with enemy unit frames. My party is fin, but no other parties show. When I go into test mode they appear right in the top let hand corner of the screen, stacked on each other, regardless of where i move the enemy anchor in customise interface ? Any ideas ?

Caffeine

Post#414 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:52 pm

FEASTJUICE wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:59 pm So I know you've covered this but I'm struggling with enemy unit frames. My party is fin, but no other parties show. When I go into test mode they appear right in the top let hand corner of the screen, stacked on each other, regardless of where i move the enemy anchor in customise interface ? Any ideas ?
Try Enemy configuration -> Unit frames -> turn off My group only
Personally I would also turn on "Detach my group" if it isn't on already.

Your group will show up in layout editor as "Enemy unit frames anchor 2" and all other groups as "Enemy unit frames anchor 1".

The last time other groups were hidden by default in this UI pack was a very long time ago. If you're still running that pack version I would strongly encourage you to update.
Last edited by Caffeine on Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Tolfhic

Post#415 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:27 pm

Can I update VinyUI just by replacing the Interface folder or do I also need to redo the user profiles too? I'd like to update while still keeping some of my Enemy settings/layout changes and deathblow stats.
<As If> & <Last Night in Sweden>
Mains: Chariot SM (7X), Tolfhic WH (Badlands: 94)
Alts: Dokdisrespect DoK, Mspe WP, Bleeped Chosen
He's a WH fleeing from fights with this rotation; Flee, AP pot then stealth

Caffeine

Post#416 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:47 pm

Updated to 3.7.2

- updated WarBoard_ZonePOP to 1.8
- ZonePOP now has a menu that lets you search all RvR zones.
Middle click to open the menu, on the off chance that some poor soul out there has a broken middle button you can also use this macro:

Code: Select all

/script WarBoard_ZonePOP.OpenMenu()
- QueueQueuer menu will now anchor to WarBoard correctly
- Enemy menu will now anchor to WarBoard correctly
- corrected chance to be crit from Initiative formula in Statdoll Remix. See: viewtopic.php?p=295335#p295335
Last edited by Caffeine on Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

elk76

Post#417 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:00 am

is it possible to use this version of Zonepop also without VinyUI? I like very much the "merge" option
if YES, how can I install it?

Caffeine

Post#418 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:14 pm

Tolfhic wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:27 pm Can I update VinyUI just by replacing the Interface folder or do I also need to redo the user profiles too? I'd like to update while still keeping some of my Enemy settings/layout changes and deathblow stats.

I suggest making a backup of your current Interface and User folders, doing a clean install and then lifting in your saved settings for addons you don't want changed.

In case of Enemy you will need to copy your old settings from

backup\Warhammer Online\user\settings\Martyrs Square\CHARACTER_NAME\VinyUI\Enemy
In case of Deathblow progress of all characters is saved in a single file in

backup\Warhammer Online\user\settings\GLOBAL\Deathblow2
Layout changes to window positions I think you'll have to manually redo. If it's too much of a pain doing it with the default layout editor you can use an addon called Vectors:

Click here to watch on YouTube
Last edited by Caffeine on Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Caffeine

Post#419 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:16 pm

elk76 wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:00 am is it possible to use this version of Zonepop also without VinyUI? I like very much the "merge" option
if YES, how can I install it?

All you need is the WarBoard addon. You can either copy it from my pack or download it from Idrinth

Once you've installed WarBoard you simply copy WarBoard_ZonePOP folder from

VinyUI\Interface\AddOns\WarBoard
and put it in

Warhammer Online\Interface\AddOns\WarBoard

elk76

Post#420 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:23 am

Thank you very much mate!
It works only with Warboard_Zonepop of the VinyUI360.zip
if I use Warboard_Zonepop of VinyUI372b.zip, it does not work