Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.

Moderators: Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Lilim
Posts: 206

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#831 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:21 pm

Spoiler:
Cormeister wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:14 pm
Hi All!

Anyone know how to move the "Lock Action Bars" button? I found some references in this thread to an old addon that doesn't seem to be included in VinyUI anymore. I've been looking around but can't seem to find the setting that allows the little lock icon to be moved.

Thanks for your help!
Cormeister
Hey,

so this is from textured buttons.

type: /tb go to: Misc
Image

I think it's a bit weird
you have to turn that off ("save the settings of the quick lock") when you move it around
then turn it back on, when done
something like that :D
Lillet WP//RR84

Ads
spardock
Posts: 4

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#832 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:38 am

Anyone having an issue blacklisting "Thanquol's Stand: Ratnarök" with Queue Queuer? Tried adding it to the lua list and didn't seem to like it either.

Ruscour
Posts: 53

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#833 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:40 am

spardock wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:38 am
Anyone having an issue blacklisting "Thanquol's Stand: Ratnarök" with Queue Queuer? Tried adding it to the lua list and didn't seem to like it either.
Yeah, same. I just manually remove it after queueing and luckily it's never insta-popped. Hopefully it's gone soon anyway
ruscur - RR6x Shaman <Art of Execution>
From Australia or nearby countries less cool? Join our Asia Pacific discord community!

User avatar
Lilim
Posts: 206

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#834 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:34 am

Spoiler:
Ruscour wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:40 am
spardock wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:38 am
Anyone having an issue blacklisting "Thanquol's Stand: Ratnarök" with Queue Queuer? Tried adding it to the lua list and didn't seem to like it either.
Yeah, same. I just manually remove it after queueing and luckily it's never insta-popped. Hopefully it's gone soon anyway

Hey,

this nice dude reworked Queue Queuer with an option to opt-out the new PVE-SC:

Thread to the reworked QQ-Addon (PVE-SC)
Lillet WP//RR84

User avatar
Lilim
Posts: 206

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#835 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:29 am

Spoiler:
Lilim wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:23 pm
DarthHideous wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:03 pm
I removed the Amethyst addon because I prefer the original castbar and now I can't see the regular cast bar even though it's not hidden. Help please.
Hey,

okay, i've tested a bit around. I don't know where and how viny hid the origin cast bar.....sorry
Hey,

maybe you will read this or not, but I fixed it with an old (page 5 or so) workaround.

1. Disable Amethyst (or Obsidan, your Castbar addon :D )
2. go to the layout editor and unhide the castbar, save and leave the layout editor
3. go back to the layout editor and press "Restore Defaults", then "Exit" BUT DON'T SAVE THE SETTINGS!
4. success!
Lillet WP//RR84

Varendue
Posts: 13

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#836 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:59 am

As an FYI TidyQueue allows you to "blacklist" the PvE-SC by not checking it in the list and clicking queue all selected. Its not 1 click queue setup like queue-queuer, (2 clicks after setup, first on SC button and second on join selected button) but it should continue to work with future new sc's.

Of course someone could figure out how to create a warboard 1 click button for Tidyqueue as well, but I do not have that knowledge.

User avatar
Loans
Posts: 362

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#837 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:44 am

Why when I join a group buffhead doesn't show the buffs like hot and aoe hot? Instead when i'm solo and I put a hot to someone I can see it? How can I fix it?

User avatar
jonhyw
Posts: 29

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#838 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:01 pm

Evening, i miss stancce bar. I try with:

/script WindowSetShowing("EA_CareerResourceWindow", true)

But didnt work for me. Any solution please?
Jonhyww: 83 BW
Johnyw: 76 WP
Melnikk: 76 KOBTS
Lail: 80 Sorc
Melnik: 77 Chosen
Jonhyw: 74 Dok

Ads
User avatar
Lilim
Posts: 206

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#839 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:57 am

Spoiler:
Loans wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:44 am
Why when I join a group buffhead doesn't show the buffs like hot and aoe hot? Instead when i'm solo and I put a hot to someone I can see it? How can I fix it?

Hey,

I hope this will work for you :D

Type: /buffhead

click on "Trackers" - open the dropdown next to "Tracker" and choose "Group"
Image

set up the settings like on the picture down below:
Image
Lillet WP//RR84

User avatar
Lilim
Posts: 206

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#840 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:59 am

Spoiler:
jonhyw wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:01 pm
Evening, i miss stancce bar. I try with:

/script WindowSetShowing("EA_CareerResourceWindow", true)

But didnt work for me. Any solution please?
I wrote Jonhy via discord, but If someone else has the same problem try this:
- go to the layout editor and unhide the career resources, save and leave the layout editor
- go back to the layout editor and press "Restore Defaults", then "Exit" BUT DON'T SAVE THE SETTINGS!

It's an old workaround, maybe it will help :D
Lillet WP//RR84

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests