Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.

Moderators: Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Lilim
Posts: 236

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#911 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:44 am

Spoiler:
Atis wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:37 am
I installed VinyUI and cant make bar 3 always visible. If I type /hidebar forceoff it becomes visible till next loadscreen. Then I need to do /hidebar 3 - /hidebar forceoff again. Disabling Hidebar addon makes hotbar3 permanently invisible. How to fix that?
hey,

here is the post how to solve it. viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6371&start=840#p404892
Try point number 2. But make sure you've already disabled hidebar.
Last edited by Lilim on Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lillet WP//RR84
and all other heal classes

Ads
User avatar
Lilim
Posts: 236

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#912 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:09 am

mautobu wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:00 pm
How can I make the friendly overhead health bars a little taller? Can they be clickable or add the friendly character's name?
hey,

I hope you mean this health bar :D this is Effigy, longer post incoming!
Image

How to taller / smaller
This is the easy way to make the whole bar taller or smaller, by adjust the Scale. Don't forget to Apply!
Image


How to character's name
This works with the hostile lifebar, too.
got to labels
type name in the left box and enter (if there isn't already a name label on the drop down)
Image


these are my settings, just play a bit for your purposes. And don't forget to Apply!
Image

Can they be clickable
Unfortunately not (or maybe yes, but never saw an option for this or heard about it) :?:

I can give you an itsy bitsy-solution with the enemy mark option, they are click-target able.
Link to the setup on enemy: viewtopic.php?p=406592#p406592

Good Luck!
Lillet WP//RR84
and all other heal classes

mautobu
Posts: 2

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#913 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:29 pm

@Lillet Thank you!!

User avatar
Coldkut89
Posts: 5

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#914 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:33 am

I've recently switched from a Destro healer to destro dps. So my UI switched accordingly. Where can I enable to setting to see the healing im doing to myself (either through pots or procs from montrosity since im a marauder). thanks

User avatar
Lilim
Posts: 236

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#915 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:15 am

Spoiler:
Coldkut89 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:33 am
I've recently switched from a Destro healer to destro dps. So my UI switched accordingly. Where can I enable to setting to see the healing im doing to myself (either through pots or procs from montrosity since im a marauder). thanks
Hey

uhm, I think you mean WSCT, that shows you the green heal numbers?

type: /wsct menu
Image
And here
Image

take care, it could cause more fps issues, maybe ;)
Lillet WP//RR84
and all other heal classes

User avatar
jonhyw
Posts: 31

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#916 » Fri May 01, 2020 11:56 am

edit, solved ty
Last edited by jonhyw on Fri May 01, 2020 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jonhyww: 83 BW
Johnyw: 76 WP
Melnikk: 76 KOBTS
Lail: 81 Sorc
Melnik: 80 Chosen
Jonhyw: 76 Dok

User avatar
Mykomark
Posts: 33

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#917 » Fri May 01, 2020 12:06 pm

How to bring back (don't know how to say) attachable "magnet" UI, bars, frames (where UI elements attaches them selves to each other) in layout editor ?

User avatar
Lilim
Posts: 236

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#918 » Fri May 01, 2020 1:03 pm

Mykomark wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 12:06 pm
How to bring back (don't know how to say) attachable "magnet" UI, bars, frames (where UI elements attaches them selves to each other) in layout editor ?
Hey,

I think you mean this?

Image

Press "Option" and check the snaping window checkbox.
The higher the number, the wider the snap radius.
Don't forget to press okay, after your setup.

Good Luck :D
Lillet WP//RR84
and all other heal classes

Ads
User avatar
rwknight
Posts: 19

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#919 » Fri May 01, 2020 5:50 pm

Anyone have an issue with SHINIES... after these last couple patches, whenever I open the Auction House now, I get the normal AH window open in front of the Shinies AH window. I can manually close the standard AH, and use Shinies. Its just a PITA. Any suggestions or fixes??

Thanks to everyone who has put time and effort into this UI. It's fantastic!!
RR50+ = Engi / RP / BW / AM / SM / WP / KotBS / Magus / Zealot / Sorc / Shaman / BG / DoK
★ ★ ★ KNOW YOUR ENEMY ★ ★ ★

User avatar
Lilim
Posts: 236

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#920 » Fri May 01, 2020 7:22 pm

rwknight wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 5:50 pm
Anyone have an issue with SHINIES... after these last couple patches, whenever I open the Auction House now, I get the normal AH window open in front of the Shinies AH window. I can manually close the standard AH, and use Shinies. Its just a PITA. Any suggestions or fixes??

Thanks to everyone who has put time and effort into this UI. It's fantastic!!

Hey,

just look, if "Disable Default Auction House" is checked.

Image
Lillet WP//RR84
and all other heal classes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests