Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lilim
Community Management

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1111 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:27 pm

Dirtydeedz wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:02 pm 2nd: Is the Pure-alternative-settings.zip still a thing? I found a link some pages back; but, the download is now a error 404.
Hey,

Viny disabled further "template"-option for Pure.

Ads
jonhyw

Post#1112 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:18 am

Caffeine wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:39 pm Updated to 5.1.6

- QueueQueuer now supports the new ranked scenario system.
- QueueQueuer will no longer abbreviate "Ranked" and "Ranked Solo" substrings in scenario names.
- ZonepopLite will now display fort queue data if ALT key is held down before hovering over fort window.

Those updating QQer from an earlier version have to make sure to delete Queue Queuer and WarBoard_TogglerQQueuer folders from

Warhammer Online\user\settings\Martyrs Square\character-name\profile-name

You have to do this for every character you have.
Hello again, sorry for this noob question,

Which is the best way to update UI without removing all the work did before? I mean now im running 5.14, and worked a bit on it to configure, went out for a couple of weeks and now, 5.16! with all of this new nice features, so i dont want to delete all, and replace all again. Is possible?

Anyways, when i log into my chars after this patch today i miss a lot of binds, dunno why :s

Thank you very much.
Jonhyww: 83 BW
Johnyw: 76 WP
Melnikk: 76 KOBTS
Lail: 81 Sorc
Melnik: 81 Chosen
Jonhyw: 76 Dok
Igotyou: 70 Marauder
Rhin 68 SH

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1113 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:21 am

Spoiler:
jonhyw wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:18 am

- QueueQueuer will no longer abbreviate "Ranked" and "Ranked Solo" substrings in scenario names.
- ZonepopLite will now display fort queue data if ALT key is held down before hovering over fort window.

Those updating QQer from an earlier version have to make sure to delete Queue Queuer and WarBoard_TogglerQQueuer folders from

Which is the best way to update UI without removing all the work did before? I mean now im running 5.14, and worked a bit on it to configure, went out for a couple of weeks and now, 5.16! with all of this new nice features, so i dont want to delete all, and replace all again. Is possible?

Anyways, when i log into my chars after this patch today i miss a lot of binds, dunno why :s

Thank you very much.

Hey Jonhyw :D

so if it's a small update, you can replace the updated version of the Addons without to touch any other Addons (+setups).
In this case we only update QQer and Zonepop Lite.

Generally, how to remove an Addon properly:
- close your game (just to be sure that nothing weird happen)
- open the RoR > Interface > AddOns folder
- delete the whole folder (e.g. Enemy)
- open RoR > user > settings > Martyrs Square > Character Name > Profile Name
- delete the whole folder that contains the AddOn (e.g. Enemy)
[some AddOns own more folders e.g. CMap and CMap_config (so delete both)]
- open RoR > cache
- and delete the whole content inside (not the cache folder itself!)
- Done! You can start your game again!

Here it's a quick "how to update to 5.16 (or how to replace QQer and Zonepop Lite to the current version)"
- open the RoR > Interface folder > AddOns
- delete Queue Queuer, Zonepop Lite folder
- still inside the AddOns folder, open the Warboard folder and delete: WarBoard_TogglerQueueQueuer and WarBoard_ZonePOP

- Open Warhammer Online > user > settings > Martyrs Square > character-name > profile-name (you have to do this for every character you have)
- Now we are doing almost the same as before
- open the Warboard folder and delete: WarBoard_TogglerQueueQueuer and WarBoard_ZonePOP

- Finally, download the latest version of VinyUi
- Unzip (easy!)
- open the Interface > AddOns folder on the VinyUi unzip and your one (RoR > Interface > AddOns)
- drag and drop Queue Queuer, Zonepop Lite from Viny to your folder
- open Interface > AddOns > Warboard on the VinyUI unzip and your one (RoR > Interface > AddOns > Warboard)
- drag and drop WarBoard_TogglerQueueQueuer and WarBoard_ZonePOP inside

- just delete your cache (RoR > cache), but only the content not the whole cache folder

- start your game
- Esc > user settings > Interface > open Mods/Addons...
- maybe you have to check the Addons again to active them. (these are WarBoard_TogglerQueueQueuer, WarBoard_ZonePOP, Queue Queuer, Zonepop Lite)
- Done!

jonhyw

Post#1114 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:06 pm

Spoiler:
Lilim wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:21 am
Spoiler:
jonhyw wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:18 am

Thank you very much.

Hey Jonhyw :D

so if it's a small update, you can replace the updated version of the Addons without to touch any other Addons (+setups).
In this case we only update QQer and Zonepop Lite.

Generally, how to remove an Addon properly:
- open the RoR > Interface > AddOns folder
- delete the whole folder (e.g. Enemy)
- open RoR > user > settings > Martyrs Square > Character Name > Profile Name
- delete the whole folder that contains the AddOn (e.g. Enemy)
[some AddOns own more folders e.g. CMap and CMap_config (so delete both)]
- open RoR > cache
- and delete the whole content inside (not the cache folder itself!)
- Done! You can start your game again!

Here it's a quick "how to update to 5.16 (or how to replace QQer and Zonepop Lite to the current version)"
- open the RoR > Interface folder > AddOns
- still inside the AddOns folder, open the Warboard folder and delete: WarBoard_TogglerQueueQueuer and WarBoard_ZonePOP

- Open Warhammer Online > user > settings > Martyrs Square > character-name > profile-name (you have to do this for every character you have)
- Now we are doing almost the same as before
- open the Warboard folder and delete: WarBoard_TogglerQueueQueuer and WarBoard_ZonePOP

- Finally, download the latest version of VinyUi
- Unzip (easy!)
- open the Interface > AddOns folder on the VinyUi unzip and your one (RoR > Interface > AddOns)
- drag and drop Queue Queuer, Zonepop Lite from Viny to your folder
- open Interface > AddOns > Warboard on the VinyUI unzip and your one (RoR > Interface > AddOns > Warboard)
- drag and drop WarBoard_TogglerQueueQueuer and WarBoard_ZonePOP inside

- just delete your cache (RoR > cache), but only the content not the whole cache folder

- start your game
- Esc > user settings > Interface > open Mods/Addons...
- maybe you have to check the Addons again to active them. (these are WarBoard_TogglerQueueQueuer, WarBoard_ZonePOP, Queue Queuer, Zonepop Lite)
- Done!

Looks like working good, thank you!
Jonhyww: 83 BW
Johnyw: 76 WP
Melnikk: 76 KOBTS
Lail: 81 Sorc
Melnik: 81 Chosen
Jonhyw: 76 Dok
Igotyou: 70 Marauder
Rhin 68 SH

oneangryflamer

Post#1115 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:28 pm

Can anyone give me a tip how to copy only the chat and chat options/config into my existing ui?

Already tried to copy the tidy chat folder into my interface and character folder, which didnt work.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1116 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:17 pm

Spoiler:
oneangryflamer wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:28 pm Can anyone give me a tip how to copy only the chat and chat options/config into my existing ui?

Already tried to copy the tidy chat folder into my interface and character folder, which didnt work.
Hey,

you can try this...
go to user > settings > Martyr Square > Character-Name > Profile Name
and copy the folder EA_ChatWindow

This folder contains all color and chat settings, so I think this is what you are looking for...and you can replace it inside other character profile folders.

RathBrand

Post#1117 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:21 am

Was there an addon that is (or was) in VinyUI that showed class/race icons on items and equipment in the backpack? I was using the old version of VinyUI that came with the RoR download and it had been showing those icons. Once I upgraded to the latest version of VinyUI, I no longer see those icons. So I'm just curious if that's I an add-on/setting I can change or is it from an old add-on that was removed?

oneangryflamer

Post#1118 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:47 am

Lilim wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:17 pm
Spoiler:
oneangryflamer wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:28 pm Can anyone give me a tip how to copy only the chat and chat options/config into my existing ui?

Hey,

you can try this...
go to user > settings > Martyr Square > Character-Name > Profile Name
and copy the folder EA_ChatWindow

This folder contains all color and chat settings, so I think this is what you are looking for...and you can replace it inside other character profile folders.
That worked, thx dude!

Anyways, do you know how i can fix the problem that i am not able to organize groups while im a wb leader?
I only get the message "form a wb" but cant do nothing

Ads
RathBrand

Post#1119 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:17 pm

RathBrand wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:21 am Was there an addon that is (or was) in VinyUI that showed class/race icons on items and equipment in the backpack? I was using the old version of VinyUI that came with the RoR download and it had been showing those icons. Once I upgraded to the latest version of VinyUI, I no longer see those icons. So I'm just curious if that's I an add-on/setting I can change or is it from an old add-on that was removed?
I think I answered my own question. I think the add-on was nRarity. Sounds like it can cause some performance issues and was removed from VinyUI at some point. Not sure if there is any other add-on that could achieve the same effect (class/race icons & rarity colors) on backpack items.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1120 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:52 pm

Spoiler:
RathBrand wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:17 pm
RathBrand wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:21 am Was there an addon that is (or was) in VinyUI that showed class/race icons on items and equipment in the backpack? I was using the old version of VinyUI that came with the RoR download and it had been showing those icons. Once I upgraded to the latest version of VinyUI, I no longer see those icons. So I'm just curious if that's I an add-on/setting I can change or is it from an old add-on that was removed?
I think I answered my own question. I think the add-on was nRarity. Sounds like it can cause some performance issues and was removed from VinyUI at some point. Not sure if there is any other add-on that could achieve the same effect (class/race icons & rarity colors) on backpack items.
Hey,

Yeah, I thought you meant nRarity, but this class/icon thing confused me. But well, you are right, Viny removed nRarity due to the performance issue. I don't know a replacement for this AddOn :?: