[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Roalith

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1411 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:26 pm

Hodds wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:13 am
Roalith wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:11 pm New player, looking over the patchnotes for this compilation. Does this make unique changes to the respective addons used? Is there a benefit of using this vs installing each used addon and setting them up (other than convenience)?

I had started manually downloading addons and setting them up then noticed this thread. I am fairly savvy with configurations but wondering if this package is the golden standard as a starting point to build from, or if the addons would be in need of updating and it is better to just borrow from the list but make my own "pack".
Avoid this if you can set up your own addons, this (VinyUI) should be up-dated or just deleted.
Understood, thank you!

Ads
hashpriest

Post#1412 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:32 pm

Hi. New to VinyUI.

Im having an issue where the Action Bars do not stay to the "Show All" setting even when I save the settings and hit apply. I can barely see most of my 4 action bars and cant change it. Any way to fix?
Also, since installing, Ive had issues with the mouse cursor dissapearing/double-clicking and unintentionally dragging action bar skills. How do I Fix that?

Thanks.

Culexus

Post#1413 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:19 am

Is there any way of permanently fixing the missing career resource window issue rather than having to copypaste the workaround every time?
Bigun - 85 Black Orc
Brian - 70+ Choppa
Taff - 60+ Warrior Priest
Karak Norn Veteran

lsquallhart

Post#1414 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:25 pm

I closed a window with this UI that showed me whats going on globablly in RVR and I cant get it back. Does anybody know how to bring it back up?

Lilim
Game Master

Post#1415 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:33 pm

lsquallhart wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:25 pm I closed a window with this UI that showed me whats going on globablly in RVR and I cant get it back. Does anybody know how to bring it back up?

Hey,

if it was zonepop... try /zonepop

lsquallhart

Post#1416 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:47 pm

Thank you very much.

Shortcut is /zpop (not /zonepop), but that pointed me in the right direction.

xdFriiz

Post#1417 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:33 pm

Hey everyone,
Everytime I log my DoK I have to manually set the 'Friendly Target (Pure)' box because it's stuck in the middle of my current group while in a WB... no matter how many time I place it somewhere else, it resets the next log in. Does anybody know how to fix this? (On order side it's running perfectly everytime).
Thanks and have a great evening!

Kdoerfler88

Post#1418 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:52 pm

Might be missing something, but since I installed vinyui I can’t open the PQ stats board anymore. Still learning the game/Ui but I looked for 20-30 mins without any luck. I also can get the “pure “ player health bar to show anything buff the buff icons, once I take damage I get the little floating health/action bars but not down in the pure bar. It’s just some floating buff icons.

Ads
Kloaner

Post#1419 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:24 pm

Kdoerfler88 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:52 pm Might be missing something, but since I installed vinyui I can’t open the PQ stats board anymore. Still learning the game/Ui but I looked for 20-30 mins without any luck. I also can get the “pure “ player health bar to show anything buff the buff icons, once I take damage I get the little floating health/action bars but not down in the pure bar. It’s just some floating buff icons.
/pure --> Player --> Enable Player Unit Frame (maybe you have set Alpha to 1 and in Layout Editor the Opa to max)
AM / RP / Shaman / Zealot / WP / DoK

GorkaBorka

Post#1420 » Thu May 05, 2022 7:39 pm

I got a following problem: when I "enter" ram it's interface (progress bar) doesn't appear, though when I use other siege engines everything is fine.