Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lilim
Community Management

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1251 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:08 am

0KungTay0 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:16 am Is it possible to copy an interface profile to put it to another char? Cause I tried with the usual way but it does nothing. Maybe if there are to many addons, It goes crazy?
Hey,

what's the "usual"-way :D....have you tried this one?

- Don't use the "Share"-Option!
- And if you are done /rel

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#1252 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:11 am

GroznorGoldenKlaw wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:52 pm Oi Oi i am trying this interface and i just love it! There are lots of things that I’ve to learn but i can’t use the chat properly, I press the enter button as the classical one after selecting my group or guild but it only appears the grey “say” button and not the classical one to speak with the guild or the group as before. It doesn’t switch to the other ones (guild, group, shout etc.) Can you please help me?
Hey,

im a bit confused about your issue...so it's still on the "say"-channel, even if you type for "guild"-channel: [enter] /guild [enter] message [enter]?

GroznorGoldenKlaw

Post#1253 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:57 am

Exactly as you said. I click on my chat panel, select one of the “buttons” such as “chat-guild-group-rvr-combat” and everytime I click “enter” it appears like “say” and I can’t switch between other choices. I can only press “say”.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1254 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:07 pm

GroznorGoldenKlaw wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:57 am Exactly as you said. I click on my chat panel, select one of the “buttons” such as “chat-guild-group-rvr-combat” and everytime I click “enter” it appears like “say” and I can’t switch between other choices. I can only press “say”.
Hey,

hm...maybe we are trying this:

1. ingame: deactivate TidyChat...and text it again
2. if it still doesn't work, close your game and go to: RoR root folder > user > settings > MartyrsSquare > character name > profile name > and delete these folders > EA_ChatWindow and TidyChat
3. clear the content of your cache folder
4. start your game again and test if it works again, you can reanable TidyChat aswell.

Caffeine

Post#1255 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:33 pm

Hotfixed an issue in Tether where non-turret pet classes would enable turret tracker.

If you are having issues you can fix it by:

running this script first:

Code: Select all

/script Tether.TurretTracker.initialize()
and then this:

Code: Select all

/script Tether.TurretTracker.shutDown()
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

UltraTrixs

Post#1256 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:03 pm

Hi there,

Just got a new laptop and I am trying to set up Viny on this new device however, the download link won't load. Is this a known issue or is there some sort of alternate download link I can use?

Thanks

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1257 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:40 pm

Spoiler:
UltraTrixs wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:03 pm Hi there,

Just got a new laptop and I am trying to set up Viny on this new device however, the download link won't load. Is this a known issue or is there some sort of alternate download link I can use?

Thanks
He got his copy of VinyUi :D

AstroDethSon

Post#1258 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:51 pm

is there a reason my party frames just don't show up at all?

i've been looking the past couple days and just can't find out why for the life of me

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#1259 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:04 pm

AstroDethSon wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:51 pm is there a reason my party frames just don't show up at all?

i've been looking the past couple days and just can't find out why for the life of me
Hey,

uncheck the "My Group only" box

Elvicof

Post#1260 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:34 am

I made some changes on 1 character for someone else. Is it possible to transfer those specific enemy character settings to another person without having to transfer the whole UI.

Is that just the enemy in the user\martyr square\<character name> folder?
Moonlapse and VII