Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Caffeine

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#21 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:27 pm

Foverskov wrote:How do I turn off the mouse disappearing by clicking both left and right mousebutton down and it turn around the camera when I flip my mouse around until I right click again, I found it very annoying.
Never noticed that. I'm not sure that's specific to my pack. Was it different before you installed it?
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Ads
Foverskov

Post#22 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:56 pm

It worked normal with my own ui, it just comes when I install yours :/

Gufy

Post#23 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:08 pm

nice thx

Caffeine

Post#24 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:04 pm

Foverskov wrote:It worked normal with my own ui, it just comes when I install yours :/
Sorry to hear that. I'll see what I can do when I get home.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Taxen0

Post#25 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:15 pm

Ungrin wrote:I liked the UI but did my own thing with it. I wasn't a fan of the cast bar, the pure HUD, and the fancy buttons. I like the classic war buttons style and HUD. So it's basically set up the same way just with a lot less addons.

Very nice UI though it's a beauty.

http://imgur.com/2Z0ISwd
How did you get rid of the page selector without using SNT_BAR? do you use another one or did you hide it behind the fluffy graphics?
Floffel - Zealot

Ungrin

Post#26 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:09 pm

Taxen0 wrote:
Ungrin wrote:I liked the UI but did my own thing with it. I wasn't a fan of the cast bar, the pure HUD, and the fancy buttons. I like the classic war buttons style and HUD. So it's basically set up the same way just with a lot less addons.

Very nice UI though it's a beauty.

http://imgur.com/2Z0ISwd
How did you get rid of the page selector without using SNT_BAR? do you use another one or did you hide it behind the fluffy graphics?
Do you mean the little scroll button where you can switch hotbars? Uh, I believe I was having trouble like someone else here who couldn't get their morale bar to show up because of some problems with some of the addons. I ended up having to activate 3 bars instead of 2, then I merely hid the entire bar 3 and put it off in a corner somewhere. I believe that gets rid of the little scroll buttons and shows my Stances, Morales, etc.
"Look at all my RR100s!" brigade

RR100 of everything ~Badlands

Taxen0

Post#27 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:43 pm

I had the same issue with moral not showing, and solved it by changing the nr of bars. The vanilla cast bar was invisible as well but that werent solved until i cleared all the settings files from the user folder. (That also solved the moral bug so now any nr of bars works).

I think those files still affect the UI in some way as i set my scroll bars to be invisible when using the sntbar addon, and they stayed that way after i removed it. It reverted when i removed all the files however as i wrote above.

Anyway, then I know that you didnt use any particular addon or setting to remove them :) will try the nr of bar setting.

thanks!

Edit, swapping around with the bars does indees change how the scroll is displayed
Floffel - Zealot

Cacos

Post#28 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:09 am

Hi, I'm having trouble getting the scenario and warband grouops to show up for healing. All I see is my party, but nothing else.

Ads
Caffeine

Post#29 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:30 am

Cacos wrote:Hi, I'm having trouble getting the scenario and warband grouops to show up for healing. All I see is my party, but nothing else.
On the bottom right side of the screen there is an icon that looks like an arrow target. Right click it and select Configuration. From there go to Unit Frames section. There untick the box called "My group only". You should now see the rest of the warband/scenario.

Diezel

Post#30 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:13 am

Very nice UI. Still having trouble getting Morale to show up and Career Resources. Reading above what is the easiest solution to get this working?