Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lilim
Community Management

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#821 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:23 pm

Spoiler:
DarthHideous wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:03 pm I removed the Amethyst addon because I prefer the original castbar and now I can't see the regular cast bar even though it's not hidden. Help please.
Hey,

okay, i've tested a bit around. I don't know where and how viny hid the origin cast bar.....sorry

Ads
Lithanil

Post#822 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:39 am

Just been using this UI for the first time and enjoying it, but one thing I have noticed is the need/greed box is not coming up in scenarios, is there something set automatically in the background and is there a way to switch it off as im checking my bags and there is stuff in there I would have passed on

Lilim
Community Management

Post#823 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:02 pm

Spoiler:
Lithanil wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:39 am Just been using this UI for the first time and enjoying it, but one thing I have noticed is the need/greed box is not coming up in scenarios, is there something set automatically in the background and is there a way to switch it off as im checking my bags and there is stuff in there I would have passed on
Hey,

well, there are 2 options:

1. the open parties and warband window ("L") - Auto Roll Window tab:

2. or the "/troll" configuration - Misc tab:

Drewsephy

Post#824 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:53 pm

I can't get GES / Tether to work at all in city seiges. Newest install package, default settings. Works great everywhere else. Any thoughts?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#825 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:01 pm

Spoiler:
Drewsephy wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:53 pm I can't get GES / Tether to work at all in city seiges. Newest install package, default settings. Works great everywhere else. Any thoughts?
Hey,

for the VinyUI Tether, the guarded person needs tether, aswell. If it still doesn't work, type /libgroup (it's an addon, so it should be checked) and check "Enable group distances"

Otherwise, you can use the new test version from Sullemunk, that doesn't need Teather for the guarded target. You can download it here, and don't forget libguard!
Fixxers page for Addons

Good Luck!

Darkfrost

Post#826 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:03 pm

Hello,

new player, thanks alot for the great UI.

Where would I find some info on swift assist? or how to assist another player in general?

TYIA

Lilim
Community Management

Post#827 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:48 pm

Spoiler:
Darkfrost wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:03 pm Hello,

new player, thanks alot for the great UI.

Where would I find some info on swift assist? or how to assist another player in general?

TYIA
Hey,

and welcome to ror, so this is how Swift Assist or /assist works.
First of all, macros like "/target" (on friendly or hostile target) doesn't work in ror, but you can assist a friend on an enemy target.

If you have installed "swift assist", press ESC - Macros:
scroll a bit down to this icon+macro.
function: If you target a friendly player, you can set him as your main assist target.
You can drag and drop the macro on your action bar.

If you set someone as main assist target, its name will shown here.
so you can drag and drop the marco on your action bar, and set a keybinding on the certain spot.

additionally, there is a small display that shows who is your current main assist target.
So, this is how my small "assist setup" looks like, with "F" to assist my main assist.

If you need more assist-buttons, create a new macro with:

Code: Select all

/assist Name
Last edited by Lilim on Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

syntakk

Post#828 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:51 pm

i did as u said now i cant load the game?

Error: System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Return of Reckoning\art.myp' because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at WarZoneLib.MYP.B5lsDurUKp7MXnmEEd(Object , FileMode , FileAccess )
at WarZoneLib.MYP..ctor(String fileName, FileAccess access)
at WarZoneLib.MYPManager.Get(MythicPackage archive)
at RoRLauncher.Client.HknXgX8I1CQ3FVY7npS(MythicPackage archive)
at RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.IkaEZ48iD826NFTu0BH(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.OnReceive(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.rSN1Kf8QdDryQ7nW8sU(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.YFLZyjs0vm(Object )

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#829 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:59 pm

Spoiler:
syntakk wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:51 pm i did as u said now i cant load the game?

Error: System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Return of Reckoning\art.myp' because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at WarZoneLib.MYP.B5lsDurUKp7MXnmEEd(Object , FileMode , FileAccess )
at WarZoneLib.MYP..ctor(String fileName, FileAccess access)
at WarZoneLib.MYPManager.Get(MythicPackage archive)
at RoRLauncher.Client.HknXgX8I1CQ3FVY7npS(MythicPackage archive)
at RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.IkaEZ48iD826NFTu0BH(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.OnReceive(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.rSN1Kf8QdDryQ7nW8sU(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.YFLZyjs0vm(Object )

hey,

uhm, can't find your request, but try this:
  • close your torrent,
  • Move the folder after download
  • go into folder properties of the game, uncheck read only
  • swap launcher exe existing in the folder
  • go into launcher exe properies
  • uncheck the unblock check box on the bottom, apply
  • run as Admin

Cormeister

Post#830 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:14 pm

Hi All!

Anyone know how to move the "Lock Action Bars" button? I found some references in this thread to an old addon that doesn't seem to be included in VinyUI anymore. I've been looking around but can't seem to find the setting that allows the little lock icon to be moved.

Thanks for your help!
Cormeister