Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dimlo

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1101 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:57 pm

Hey everyone,

could someone tell me how it looks like when a member got an ailment or Hex on him in the Enemy Unitframes? I dont know when i need to cleanse.

Thank you! :)

Ads
Teetog

Post#1102 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:50 pm

Hi,

I am having a problem with VinyUi. After installing it and joining a SC, I need to reload in order to target anything.

At the end of the SC, the score screen does not show up and I need to fix the bug. Is this one specific addon causing this?

Trickshaw

Post#1103 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:13 am

In Scenarios I cannot see anyone that moves to group 3,4 or 5 (which most premades do).

Is there a way to fix this?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1104 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:41 pm

Spoiler:
Dimlo wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:57 pm Hey everyone,

could someone tell me how it looks like when a member got an ailment or Hex on him in the Enemy Unitframes? I dont know when i need to cleanse.

Thank you! :)
Hey,

sorry....due to the great heat the VinyUi support is melting and slacking, so here is your soultion.

So, in general you will need the [How To] Hot tracker presets for Enemy
It's about the effect tracker function that you will need.

Additional and really awesome is this videos guide about "Enemy : Cleansing tips for healers / Buffhead: Chop Fasta tracker"

Click here to watch on YouTube

But in short, you can do this, like on the picture below:

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1105 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:46 pm

Spoiler:
Teetog wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:50 pm Hi,

I am having a problem with VinyUi. After installing it and joining a SC, I need to reload in order to target anything.

At the end of the SC, the score screen does not show up and I need to fix the bug. Is this one specific addon causing this?
Hey,

actually that's not a VinyUi issue. You can try to reinstall the game, but your not the only one with that problem.
Cant Click. Constantly /reload ui

Maybe you can send some screenshots or so, if you're experienced other issues than inside the thread.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1106 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:50 pm

Spoiler:
Trickshaw wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:13 am In Scenarios I cannot see anyone that moves to group 3,4 or 5 (which most premades do).

Is there a way to fix this?
Hey,

I think you mean the group display of the other groups?
Check the soultion one page previous #1099

p00ky

Post#1107 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:19 pm

Is there anyway I can just add on the Viny UI for the action bars, life + AP and the mini map?
Already have buffhead, enemy, etc setup how i like

Caffeine

Post#1108 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:39 pm

Updated to 5.1.6

- QueueQueuer now supports the new ranked scenario system.
- QueueQueuer will no longer abbreviate "Ranked" and "Ranked Solo" substrings in scenario names.
- ZonepopLite will now display fort queue data if ALT key is held down before hovering over fort window.

Those updating QQer from an earlier version have to make sure to delete Queue Queuer and WarBoard_TogglerQQueuer folders from

Warhammer Online\user\settings\Martyrs Square\character-name\profile-name

You have to do this for every character you have.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Ads
ONTILT

Post#1109 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:28 pm

I seemed to mess up my UI by accident, one of the addons in the pack was showing a bar with a countdown timer, right to left for friendly heal over time effects and one for enemy damage over time effects (specifically dealt by the player) Does anybody have any idea what addon this might be, and how I can re-enable it as it's no longer working.

Dirtydeedz

Post#1110 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:02 pm

1st: What a great UI! Love It!
2nd: Is the Pure-alternative-settings.zip still a thing? I found a link some pages back; but, the download is now a error 404.