Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Geexx

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#321 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:57 pm

Manatikik wrote:
Geexx wrote:Hey there Caffeine, love the UI and it's helped my transition back to playing WAR a lot better. With that said, do you have any suggestions as to how I can hide the following element on your UI? I am playing on my Squig Herder and it almost looks like the default UI for the players pet is peeking through on the right hand side of the screen; I can even use it to target my Squig.

Here's the frame I am talking about:

Suggestions on how to remove it?
Download Phantom from Idrinth's List, type /phantom in game, and disable pet frames.
That worked perfectly, thank you!

Ads
Telperien

Post#322 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:05 pm

My zonepop warboard updates on left click but stuck at 96% - and that shows, but zonepop standalone window works ok, bug?
Edit: I disabled Zonepop, and now Warboard plugin works fine.

Other question:
I have macro to broadcast Zonepop population to /1 channel:

Code: Select all

/script WarBoard_ZonePOP.Tell() ;
EA_ChatWindow.UpdateCurrentChannel(57) ;
EA_ChatWindow.OnKeyEnter()
Is there anyway I can use that funtion to replace right click in Warboard.ZonePop?

Edit. I did it, pls ignore:) works like charm now and I dont need macro in skill bar. Viny!! You are amazing:)
Slacking (checking out EvE)

Caffeine

Post#323 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:28 pm

Telperien wrote:My zonepop warboard updates on left click but stuck at 96% - and that shows, but zonepop standalone window works ok, bug?
Edit: I disabled Zonepop, and now Warboard plugin works fine.

Other question:
I have macro to broadcast Zonepop population to /1 channel:

/script WarBoard_ZonePOP.Tell() ;
EA_ChatWindow.UpdateCurrentChannel(57) ;
Is there anyway I can use that funtion to replace right click in Warboard.ZonePop?
If anyone else is interested in modifying Warboard_ZonePOP so that it sends the report directly to chat without having to press enter here's how you do it:
  • Open Warhammer Online\Interface\AddOns\WarBoard\WarBoard_ZonePOP\WarBoard_ZonePOP.lua with a text editor
  • Scroll to line 206 ( this should be the end of the WarBoard_ZonePOP.Tell() function )
  • replace

EA_ChatWindow.InsertText(popstring)
    with these lines

EA_ChatWindow.UpdateCurrentChannel(57) 
    EA_ChatWindow.InsertText(popstring)

VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Caffeine

Post#324 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:32 pm

Geexx wrote:Hey there Caffeine, love the UI and it's helped my transition back to playing WAR a lot better. With that said, do you have any suggestions as to how I can hide the following element on your UI? I am playing on my Squig Herder and it almost looks like the default UI for the players pet is peeking through on the right hand side of the screen; I can even use it to target my Squig.

Here's the frame I am talking about:

Suggestions on how to remove it?
Oddly enough, this is something I fixed in one of the previous releases but must have overlooked when packaging 3.0. Since Manatikik has already answered your question I'll just point out to others that Phantom is already included in the pack and all you have to do is run /phantom command and disable pet frames. The next update will have this window hidden by default as it should be.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Caffeine

Post#325 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:41 pm

Tenhi wrote:Hello I've been trying to get guildtags to show up, thought of ussing a second lable in Effigy but I'm unable to figure out what the correct $tag for guilds is. Anyone got an idea?
As far as I know there is no way to fetch the guild tag in that way in Effigy. Overlap is something I think about constantly and in this case I opted for the performance firendly setting of just hiding them altogether. It might be possible to leave the guild tags on for all targets and then hide the string on selected target with an addon. I'll drop you a line if I get somewhere with this.

Telperien

Post#326 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:57 pm

I used to try get guildtags on my customised effigy target frame. I found string for it inside Yakui. It was shown in top bar, like character status, lvl, renown, guild etc. But that string didn't work for my effigy. I'll find that string at home. Maybe can be used in other way.
Slacking (checking out EvE)

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#327 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:02 pm

That's for your own guild tab, not target one
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Draugris

Post#328 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:37 pm

I have question regarding the enemy unit frames. i want to show the healing abolity "Divine Aid" (Warrior Priest) on the right side of the group member unit frame. There are already two abilities configured Pious Restoration and Healing Hand. those two if enabled are working but the one i made is not showing on the unit frame. On the example in the screenshot it is shown. Anybody any hint what´s wrong ?
https://imgur.com/a/dSvX7
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

Ads
Caffeine

Post#329 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:41 pm

Draugris wrote:I have question regarding the enemy unit frames. i want to show the healing abolity "Divine Aid" (Warrior Priest) on the right side of the group member unit frame. There are already two abilities configured Pious Restoration and Healing Hand. those two if enabled are working but the one i made is not showing on the unit frame. On the example in the screenshot it is shown. Anybody any hint what´s wrong ?
https://imgur.com/a/dSvX7
Show me the settings for your divine_favor filter.

Draugris

Post#330 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:45 pm

Caffeine wrote: Show me the settings for your divine_favor filter.
Here it is:

https://imgur.com/a/OXkhn
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)