Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Caffeine

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#41 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:41 pm

Updated to 1.3
- cleaned up buffhead set up
- added scenario score addon
Last edited by Caffeine on Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Ads
CarlistRieekan

Post#42 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:38 am

Hey Viny. Over the course of a few last days I slightly altered my UI using some of your fluffy stuff ;)

I like a rather clean look of your setup. However, I find the location of the map (between action bars) annoying a bit.

If you are a stat maniac, you should try CaVeS addon. It might be a good complement to the StatDoll addon.

Caffeine

Post#43 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:47 pm

CarlistRieekan wrote:Hey Viny. Over the course of a few last days I slightly altered my UI using some of your fluffy stuff ;)

I like a rather clean look of your setup. However, I find the location of the map (between action bars) annoying a bit.

If you are a stat maniac, you should try CaVeS addon. It might be a good complement to the StatDoll addon.
I'd love to see what you did with your UI, post a screenshot if you are not shy :)

As for StatDoll it's actually based on CaVeS. Imo it's a perfect balance between sleak and informative.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

CarlistRieekan

Post#44 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:54 pm

Ah, good to know that StatDoll is based on CaVeS. Thank you.

Also here comes my UI:

Doctorek

Post#45 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:54 pm

Any fix for morale bar?
I dont have that bar with VinyUI :(

CarlistRieekan

Post#46 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:33 am

Hey, it is (unfortunately) known issue. I believe it is caused by the HotbarMorale addon, so disabling it (and enabling the morale bar in the layout editor) could help.

Since I'm not using the HotbarMorale addon, I'm not 100 % sure (but I don't have this specific problem).

Doctorek

Post#47 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:30 pm

Doesn't work that method with turning off moralebar addon.

This is very nice looking UI but its very ... VERY buggy.
There is even problem with "M" button ... i hear the sound but i dont see the map.
Fix: Disable that map addon and download CustomMap addon.
Another problem: button "~" ... doesn't work . I must to click sc button to see that sc raport.

Maybe someone know which addon causes these bugs?

Caffeine

Post#48 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:37 pm

Doctorek wrote:Doesn't work that method with turning off moralebar addon.
This is very nice looking UI but its very ... VERY buggy.
There is even problem with "M" button ... i hear the sound but i dont see the map.
Fix: Disable that map addon and download CustomMap addon.
Another problem: button "~" ... doesn't work . I must to click sc button to see that sc raport.

Maybe someone know which addon causes these bugs?
This pack includes my keybindings profile. To open the map I press caps lock. To change what key opens the map press Escape -> Keybindings -> Windows. If you want to use your keybindings from before you installed the pack follow step 6 of the installation guide.

If the map doesn't open after pressing the key type /reload in chat and press enter. If you installed a different map addon you had to reload the UI one way or another which is why it looked like it fixed the problem.

Vanishing morale bar is a known issue as I've stated in the Notes section. This is not related to my pack specifically as I don't use phantom or any other addons that hide UI windows permanently. Career Resources window and vanilla cast bar are also know to vanish. I generally do my best to post workarounds as soon as I find them.

If you don't find the pack satisfactory I would recommend Suzus UI or try to contact sullemunk for a copy of his UI. You can also check out this thread for other alternatives.

I hope this clears things up.
Last edited by Caffeine on Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
CarlistRieekan

Post#49 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:17 am

Doctorek wrote:Doesn't work that method with turning off moralebar addon.
Thanks for the info... So the problem is probably caused by SNT_Buttons (I personally use TexturedButtons and I haven't experienced the described problems). You may check SNT_Buttons options ;)

I also can install Viny's UI and try to find any workarounds (but it will be at the end of this week).

Doctorek

Post#50 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:51 am

Nope :) I have disabled that SNT addon.
But I yesterday i found a solution for morale bar.
You must to set morale bar visible and later RESET all UI to default settings but ... WITHOUT saving.
From now morale bar will be visible and you can replace that where you want.

"~" button still doesnt work ... but I can click sc button to see raport.

Thank you for help but ... I know where can I find keybindings and I know how to set my shortcuts.
After replace that minimap to custommap button "M" or "capslock" is fixed.

If you just copy that UI and dont touch it ... it works fine.
But if you want to change some settings, replace some stuff etc ... well ... that will start problems.
I dont understand one thing ... why many of original things like "castbar" etc doesnt work with that UI even after turning on in settings?