Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lilim
Community Management

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1061 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:44 pm

Dime73 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:21 am Another question, sorry but as you can see on the screenshot I see the quest interface moveable onscreen (in green) however when I'm not in the editor mode I can't see my quests onscreen, and again I'm looking through the addon list trying to figure out what causes it but I haven't found a solution yet.

You happen to know why I cannot see it?
Yaeger wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:58 am There is a button to turn quest tracker on and off. It seems to be in your lower right corner. Just move it besides your quest tracker.
Ay,

it's called Quest Collapser, it's a small brown triangle snaped on the right bottom side.

Ads
Dime73

Post#1062 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:41 pm

Yaeger wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:58 am There is a button to turn quest tracker on and off. It seems to be in your lower right corner. Just move it besides your quest tracker.
Ahh thnx, so easy once you see it ! :)

deadlyhat

Post#1063 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:12 am

Hello all,
sorry if this has been asked before but I'm hoping someone can help.

I just downloaded the mod pack and have been pruning the mods I don't want and I just disabled amethyst trying to use the original cast bar but it dose not show up I have gone into phantom but it has no option for me to hide or show the cast bar.
I have also unchecked it's hidden status and it shows up in my layout editor, I have it placed where I want it but it does not show up when casting.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1064 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:58 am

Spoiler:
deadlyhat wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:12 am Hello all,
sorry if this has been asked before but I'm hoping someone can help.

I just downloaded the mod pack and have been pruning the mods I don't want and I just disabled amethyst trying to use the original cast bar but it dose not show up I have gone into phantom but it has no option for me to hide or show the cast bar.
I have also unchecked it's hidden status and it shows up in my layout editor, I have it placed where I want it but it does not show up when casting.
Hey,

yeah, you can try this:
  • Open the Layout Editor
  • Press "Restore Defaults"
  • Leave the Layout Editor but DON'T SAVE
It will make a soft reset of your UI, so don't panic if you see some strange little white boxes or so.

deadlyhat

Post#1065 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:40 am

I will Try that thank you for the help.

Trsh

Post#1066 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:51 am

what is the addon handling nameplates in this UI ? can't figure it out... i had a look at Pure settings but there seems to be no mention of nameplates, just unit frames
i want to change their appearance

to my knowledge it should be Pure, but it seems the one in the latest version is missing some options ?
https://imgur.com/a/WA8YAtN

that's what i see

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1067 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:10 am

Spoiler:
Trsh wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:51 am what is the addon handling nameplates in this UI ? can't figure it out... i had a look at Pure settings but there seems to be no mention of nameplates, just unit frames
i want to change their appearance

to my knowledge it should be Pure, but it seems the one in the latest version is missing some options ?
https://imgur.com/a/WA8YAtN

that's what i see
Hey,

these nameplates in VinyUi are made by the Effigy addon.

ByzantineTime
Suspended

Post#1068 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:21 pm

Hi,
I'm playing WL on order just installed vinyui and the pet bar is missing, the one with attack defense where I control it, ( shift C , shift D) etc, how can I fix it?
Thanks in advance

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#1069 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:48 pm

Spoiler:
ByzantineTime wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:21 pm Hi,
I'm playing WL on order just installed vinyui and the pet bar is missing, the one with attack defense where I control it, ( shift C , shift D) etc, how can I fix it?
Thanks in advance
hey,

you can try this, too.
Lilim wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:58 am
Hey,

yeah, you can try this:
  • Open the Layout Editor
It will make a soft reset of your UI, so don't panic if you see some strange little white boxes or so.

ByzantineTime
Suspended

Post#1070 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:50 am

Lilim wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:48 pm
Spoiler:
ByzantineTime wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:21 pm Hi,
Thanks in advance
hey,

you can try this, too.
Lilim wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:58 am
Hey,

yeah, you can try this:
  • Open the Layout Editor
Thanks

I have a different issue now, my amethyst bar seems to be bugged, I don't see it on the editor and when I cast a spell it's not filled in green just the same grey, checked in settings supposed to be good, any ideas how to fix?