Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
freshour
Banned

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#261 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:20 pm

Oh thanks! I'll give that a try. You may have answered that like 7 months ago and I missed the notification! But again, thank you I'll give it a try.

Ads
Wintersun666

Post#262 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:24 pm

Hello,

Nice UI but im using a 2k monitor,there is any way to move the Party/warband HUD ?

i tried with the WAR interface tool but with no success!

ty

Caffeine

Post#263 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:01 pm

Wintersun666 wrote:Hello,

Nice UI but im using a 2k monitor,there is any way to move the Party/warband HUD ?

i tried with the WAR interface tool but with no success!

ty
If you move your cursor over the upper left corner of the party frame a black square will fade out. You can click on it and drag the warband/group window anywhere you want.

Alternatively you can always just use the layout editor. The anchors are called "Enemy unit frames anchor 1"(warband/sc) and "Enemy unit frames anchor 2" (your group).
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Caffeine

Post#264 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:19 am

Updated to 1.9.9
- PQ tracker and influence bar will now be visible by default
- Phantom will now hide the pet window by default
- fixed an issue with cmap where Scenario Summary window could not be opened with a key bind
- removed TotallDPSCore
- added Deafening Bellow to NervAlert
- Tzeentch's Talon and Demolishing Strike will now show in Enemy the same way Boiling Blood does
- created new trackers in Enemy for rooting morales and Champions Challenge
- outgoing heal debuff tracker in Enemy will now track more effects
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Kalterftw

Post#265 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:32 pm

When i try to disable my hidebar addon it keeps bar 3 hidden after reload. What can i do?

Caffeine

Post#266 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:44 pm

Kalterftw wrote:When i try to disable my hidebar addon it keeps bar 3 hidden after reload. What can i do?

Code: Select all

/script WindowSetShowing("EA_ActionBar3",true)
If that doesn't make it visible permanently try
Open Layout Editor, press Reset but DO NOT save and press cancel instead. This will make all of the default windows appear again.

Kalterftw

Post#267 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:42 pm

Caffeine wrote:
Kalterftw wrote:When i try to disable my hidebar addon it keeps bar 3 hidden after reload. What can i do?

Code: Select all

/script WindowSetShowing("EA_ActionBar3",true)
Thanks That Did The Trick!

Tamarlan

Post#268 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:52 pm

Play with your ui since a long time and Really like it. Could you update the screenshot please. Would like to see the arrangement of PQ Tracker.
Halvar RP
Halver SL
Halversen IB
Halva ENG

Ads
hacbjr

Post#269 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:01 am

I'm Getting a hard time to bind E,Q,F,R, problem is i can bind but i cant click on the skill when i press them on the keyboard, i manage to go to : Martyrs Square > " my toon name "> ViniUI and delete the ProfileSettings, then i log in again and i'm able to bind and use the keys but when i log out or switch to another toon i need to the whole process again ( delete the ProfileSettings file again) because the keys dont work.. do you mind to give a help....thanks

azagthoth123

Post#270 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:49 pm

Hello,

Using VinylUI at the moment - question : how do you access/change scenario parties? Cant seem to find a command and/or where that is within the UI.

Thanks!