Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Luponius

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#301 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:22 am

Caffeine wrote:Alternatively, you can turn on the old screen notifications in User Settings -> Interface -> Center Screen Messages
Thanks it worked :)

Ads
awmc82

Post#302 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:28 pm

Just followed instructions three times now but every time I load in I just get the basic UI and nothing from Viny. Is this a known issue? Not sure what else to do to get it working.

Queued

Post#303 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:44 am

Haven't played forever. Really don't even know how to use the UI fully, buut.. it is super sleek, sexy, and easy to install.

Caffeine

Post#304 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:10 pm

awmc82 wrote:Just followed instructions three times now but every time I load in I just get the basic UI and nothing from Viny. Is this a known issue? Not sure what else to do to get it working.
Sounds like you've forgotten to rename the folder with all the settings in step 5.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Mcz

Post#305 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:27 pm

Any chance to have changelog? or what changed from 240 to 241?

Thanks again for this

Caffeine

Post#306 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:13 am

Mcz wrote:Any chance to have changelog? or what changed from 240 to 241?

Thanks again for this
It was a tiny hotfix to filter out the new chat channel that was added to support State of the Realm addon in one of the recent patches. I didn't want to up the thread over that :)
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Caffeine

Post#307 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:21 am

Zommy86 wrote: Thx very mutch
In nerfedbuttons is a possible i can add a condition: use a skill only behind an enemy? for the skill white lion for example?
Thx
Zommy86 wrote: for Sundering chop i used abilitytargetvalid and abilityid 9161 (blindside) but skill is also used in front of the target, why?
And can you use a skill only if the target is a player?
Use AbilityEnabled check instead and make sure that the "need" condition is set to "+". There's also a quirk with NB that I noticed where it doesn't follow the sequence properly unless you start and end the sequence with the exact same ability and condition.

Ashe

Post#308 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:36 am

Hello i can not see player unit frame only buffs and debuffs in pure option all is on

Ads
lefze
Suspended

Post#309 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:47 am

Caffeine wrote:
Zommy86 wrote: Thx very mutch
In nerfedbuttons is a possible i can add a condition: use a skill only behind an enemy? for the skill white lion for example?
Thx
Zommy86 wrote: for Sundering chop i used abilitytargetvalid and abilityid 9161 (blindside) but skill is also used in front of the target, why?
And can you use a skill only if the target is a player?
Use AbilityEnabled check instead and make sure that the "need" condition is set to "+". There's also a quirk with NB that I noticed where it doesn't follow the sequence properly unless you start and end the sequence with the exact same ability and condition.
Try using the /nb toggledisabled command. By default NB forces the last ability in the string to cast regardless of condition afaik.
Rip Phalanx

Roarik188

Post#310 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:06 am

So...not sure if anyone else has had this issue, but after installing and tweaking(was easy enough) not my tilde key does not work for my push to talk key..or any other keys now, whenever I am in game. I have rebooted, restarted the game, changed bind keys..still unable to use any push to talk and VOIP program while in game now. Was working fine prior to the add on..and works fine outside the game.