Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Telperien

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#331 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:58 pm

sullemunk wrote:That's for your own guild tab, not target one
Found that string for Effigy:
[$lvl.GuildXP] $title.GuildXP

So that cant be used to toggle guild name of "target"? Only of myself?
Slacking (checking out EvE)

Ads
Geexx

Post#332 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:22 am

Caffeine, another quick question for you.

Do you happen to have any issues with the UI kind of shifting off to the right a bit? I think it's related to SNT_Buttons as I notice they're not keeping the skin settings / bar pager randomly popping up from time to time and only /reloadui seems to fix it. Do you have any suggestions on a possible solution to this issue?

Caffeine

Post#333 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:12 pm

Geexx wrote:Caffeine, another quick question for you.

Do you happen to have any issues with the UI kind of shifting off to the right a bit? I think it's related to SNT_Buttons as I notice they're not keeping the skin settings / bar pager randomly popping up from time to time and only /reloadui seems to fix it. Do you have any suggestions on a possible solution to this issue?
This happens when you open User Settings window and then close it with the "X" in the top right corner or press "Cancel". This is something the client does on it's own and I haven't been able to tweak SNT_Buttons to counteract this automatically. You can either run a /reload command to fix this or make a habbit of clicking "Okay" instead of "X" when closing the User Settings widnow.

Edit: there's an issue with SNT_Buttons where the bars are not re-textured properly after /reload. As a workaround I've made it so that when you open character window (P by default) SNT_Buttons will apply the textures.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

BUMY

Post#334 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:24 am

Hi I just started playing ( thanks so much for this ui package, its extremely useful ). I was wondering how to hide this heart and lighning bolt above my pets head? Thanks much!

EDIT: Figured it out, thanks!

Caffeine

Post#335 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:06 pm

Draugris wrote:
Caffeine wrote: Show me the settings for your divine_favor filter.
Here it is:

https://imgur.com/a/OXkhn
I can't find anything wrong with your settings. I double-checked IDs for that ability and those are correct too. Make sure there are no empty strings in Effect name and Effect description fields. Also, try writing "diving_aid" in the Logic field. If all else fails delete the tracker and make a new one from scratch.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Draugris

Post#336 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:22 am

Caffeine wrote: I can't find anything wrong with your settings. I double-checked IDs for that ability and those are correct too. Make sure there are no empty strings in Effect name and Effect description fields. Also, try writing "diving_aid" in the Logic field. If all else fails delete the tracker and make a new one from scratch.
Thanks for your reply. I managed to fix it but i don´t understand why. I cleared the ability id field, changed Effect name to "substring" and "divine aid" . That worked immediately, there seems to be some issue with the id´s i guess.

Btw. i love you UI, i used yakui for a long time and change now to vinyui which is far more responsive and clean.
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

Kalt

Post#337 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:53 pm

First a big thanks for the ui ,i love it !
A quick question.
I want to use the castbar from the client.
When i desactivate amethyst castbar , the original castbar is not there.
When i go on the interface display , it shows the castbar. ,it is not hide. But ingame it doesn t appear.
Any idea ?

Caffeine

Post#338 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:21 pm

Draugris wrote:
Caffeine wrote: I can't find anything wrong with your settings. I double-checked IDs for that ability and those are correct too. Make sure there are no empty strings in Effect name and Effect description fields. Also, try writing "diving_aid" in the Logic field. If all else fails delete the tracker and make a new one from scratch.
Thanks for your reply. I managed to fix it but i don´t understand why. I cleared the ability id field, changed Effect name to "substring" and "divine aid" . That worked immediately, there seems to be some issue with the id´s i guess.

Btw. i love you UI, i used yakui for a long time and change now to vinyui which is far more responsive and clean.
Beware of using strings to ID ability effects. If you change your client language or share your UI profile with a friend who uses a different language in his client none of those trackers will work. I looked in to it and apparently the little hot that's applied by Divine Aid is called "Lingering Divine Aid" and has the following ID: 3553.

Buffhead has an inbuilt tool for tracking IDs which you can bring up with /buffhead cache command. To use it enable caching, click on a target and click refresh. You will get a list of all effects currently on your target and their IDs.

Ads
Caffeine

Post#339 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:26 pm

Kalt wrote:First a big thanks for the ui ,i love it !
A quick question.
I want to use the castbar from the client.
When i desactivate amethyst castbar , the original castbar is not there.
When i go on the interface display , it shows the castbar. ,it is not hide. But ingame it doesn t appear.
Any idea ?
If, at any point, a default window disappears you can use this trick to reset its visibility:
Open Layout Editor, press Reset but DO NOT save and press cancel instead. This will make all of the default windows appear again.

Draugris

Post#340 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:38 pm

Caffeine wrote: Beware of using strings to ID ability effects. If you change your client language or share your UI profile with a friend who uses a different language in his client none of those trackers will work. I looked in to it and apparently the little hot that's applied by Divine Aid is called "Lingering Divine Aid" and has the following ID: 3553.

Buffhead has an inbuilt tool for tracking IDs which you can bring up with /buffhead cache command. To use it enable caching, click on a target and click refresh. You will get a list of all effects currently on your target and their IDs.
Thanks a bunch, with that id it works perfectly and the little buffhead tool is more than helpful.
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)