Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lilim
Community Management

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1261 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:21 am

Elvicof wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:34 am I made some changes on 1 character for someone else. Is it possible to transfer those specific enemy character settings to another person without having to transfer the whole UI.

Is that just the enemy in the user\martyr square\<character name> folder?
hey,

yep, just do a backup of your old enemy setups before, but yes it's:
user / settings/ MartyrsSquare/ character name / profile name / exchange your Enemy folder here

Ads
Phantasm

Post#1262 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:35 pm

I think i made some wrong settings change in buffhead addon from VinyUI, i stoped seeing compressed effects icon for snare and heal debuff from opposite side, any idea how to make it show on buffhead above my head? if skill ID is in compresed effect container, does it have to be in show allways general too?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1263 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:15 pm

Phantasm wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:35 pm I think i made some wrong settings change in buffhead addon from VinyUI, i stoped seeing compressed effects icon for snare and heal debuff from opposite side, any idea how to make it show on buffhead above my head?
Hey,

so I don't know what exactly went wrong, but here some solution-ideas:

Here are my settings

Or....if you can't find any solution try this:
  • close your game
  • go to: user / settings / MartyrSquare/ Character Name / Profile Name/.. and delete the BuffHead folder
  • Go to your old VinyUI folder or download a new one
  • go to: user / settings / MartyrSquare/ choose the folder you need (e.g. - destruction_DPS_character_name) / open the next folder (e.g. VinyUIDestrDps) / There should be again a BuffHead folder
  • Copy the Viny BuffHead folder and replace it with the old one from before
  • delete the content inside the RoR root folder/cache
  • start your game (it should actually use the old setup from before)

Elvicof

Post#1264 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:23 am

My stancebar isnt showing. I was hidden in the layout editor so unticked that, but now I can move it around in editor, but have no abilities showing in the bar.'

Have tried the soft reset thing without succes.
Moonlapse and VII

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1265 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:53 am

Elvicof wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:23 am My stancebar isnt showing. I was hidden in the layout editor so unticked that, but now I can move it around in editor, but have no abilities showing in the bar.'

Hey,

I poked you on discord

Elvicof

Post#1266 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:27 pm

Lilim wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:53 am
Elvicof wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:23 am My stancebar isnt showing. I was hidden in the layout editor so unticked that, but now I can move it around in editor, but have no abilities showing in the bar.'

Hey,

I poked you on discord
Dont see any pokes on disc
Moonlapse and VII

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1267 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:09 pm

Spoiler:
Elvicof wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:27 pm
Lilim wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:53 am

Hey,

I poked you on discord
Dont see any pokes on disc
poked you again

bradykiller

Post#1268 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:23 pm

Since the last patch on thurs/fri i can no longer see any of my self buffs on my knight, and the gaurd tether stopped working too.. tried reloading, not really sure why it would just stop? Should also mention i've tried reloading the whole UI and doesn't fix the problem on my knight.. i see my normal spell buffs, just can't see any of my auras on my buffs area, and not showing changes on my char stats when i toggle them on.. like they aren't even working lol.

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#1269 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:48 pm

bradykiller wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:23 pm Since the last patch on thurs/fri i can no longer see any of my self buffs on my knight, and the gaurd tether stopped working too.. tried reloading, not really sure why it would just stop? Should also mention i've tried reloading the whole UI and doesn't fix the problem on my knight.. i see my normal spell buffs, just can't see any of my auras on my buffs area, and not showing changes on my char stats when i toggle them on.. like they aren't even working lol.
Hey,

this is a bit complexe issue...if you have still the problem, pls join the RoR discord (link in my signature) and ask in #technical-advice again.

Magrim

Post#1270 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:26 am

I have buffhead configured with a couple of advanced containers and I'm trying to get the tooltips to show while hovering over the buff/debuff icon. The 'Show tooltips' box is ticked under the 'Handle Input section', but that doesn't seem to work. Show tooltips is also ticked in the user settings.

Also Battle Fatigue is displaying in the buffs container. Any way of getting it into the debuffs container?