Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
lyncher12

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#791 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:05 am

how do you unhide the 3rd bar?

Ads
Slangy

Post#792 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:13 am

i have the same question actually. I checked tb and everything i could find but its not hidden anywhere so i dont understand why its not there

Tenhi

Post#793 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:20 am

From the OP.
/hidebar forceoff - resets visibility of all hidden bars

Jevanko

Post#794 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:35 pm

I started using VinyUI and made soem changes, now the healthbars above my friendly and hostile targets dont' show anymore. I check my pure settings, but both are enabled, they just don't show. I disabled them and re-enabled, but that didn't help
anyone got some ideas what it could be?
is some other addon hiding them?
One of the Best Friends

Tenhi

Post#795 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:37 pm

Jevanko wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:35 pm I started using VinyUI and made soem changes, now the healthbars above my friendly and hostile targets dont' show anymore. I check my pure settings, but both are enabled, they just don't show. I disabled them and re-enabled, but that didn't help
anyone got some ideas what it could be?
is some other addon hiding them?
Thats not pure. iirc thats effigy type /rv to get to it.

Laddydaddy

Post#796 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:43 am

do you have access to the old dufftimer download with your config?.....or the older releases so i can snag it, thanks :)

mayh

Post#797 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:51 am

How do I make my health/ap bar always show under my name instead of using the little bar that only shows in combat?
Mayhe SW - 82

Varendue

Post#798 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:55 pm

Lilim wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:39 am
hey,

uhm strange. I can't explain the greyed out search button, but the "doesn't find /display" thing, maybe....make sure you are next to the autioneer and don't lose him as target.

Maybe someone else experienced this problem? :?:
I've been getting the problem on and off with the search button being greyed out. I can't track down the issue completely yet. Addon is green in the loading list. I originally thought it was messed up when I was outside of the city because of a siege, but it has happened within the city itself as well.

Ads
ghuff07

Post#799 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:16 am

New player here. Are there any addons in this pack that we should/need to update using Idrith's repo? Or any other addons that are nice compliments to this pack that folks recommend?

sanktuar

Post#800 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:02 pm

nala90 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:20 pm Some of the icons are behind the health bars for some reason.
Spoiler:
Hopfully you understand what I mean.
May I ask you how did u set the bars to show HP values and not % please ? :D