Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Caffeine

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#11 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:59 pm

Cacos wrote:I like this UI, but how do I show the Accusation builder for the witch hunter? I don't see it anywhere on my witch hunter.

Thanks
Go to User Settings > Layout Editor.. and enable the Career Resource window.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Ads
Ungrin

Post#12 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:15 pm

Caffeine wrote:
Ungrin wrote:I liked the UI but did my own thing with it. I wasn't a fan of the cast bar, the pure HUD, and the fancy buttons. I like the classic war buttons style and HUD. So it's basically set up the same way just with a lot less addons.

Very nice UI though it's a beauty.

http://imgur.com/2Z0ISwd
That's a nice variation of my layout. I'm starting to think 3x4 grid is a better option than 4x3. It gives you an option to grow in to a 4x4 with additional bars once T3 rolls out and my current setup will start lacking for ability slots.

Default windows aren't so bad, I've been thinking about re enabling the morale bar actually. It fits ok above the minimap, though there's some overlap when you are waiting for M3 and channel a spell.
Yeah, I'd recommend people to just pickup the main things from your UI and see how they like it and then add more features as they need it.

Here is where I got all the addons:
https://mega.nz/#F!R8x1RJBL!g4Ter2JC7NUvN3G8pH9c2A

Here are the addons that I mainly used*:
*Please note that these are all the addons I use, not just for the UI, you can choose to not use whatever you don't need or add whatever you need.

1. zmm : Square Minimap
2. Enemy : Group icons
3. VerticalTactics : Vertical Tactics
4. Warboard: Gold, Alliance, Guild Rank, Friends list, Career Rank, Renown Rank, Time
5. Buffhead: Displays buffs over tops of heads ( I find this better than DAoCBuffs ).

My Recommendations:

1. QueueQueuer: Better Queueing Interface
2. Nerfed Buttons: Rotation sequencer
3. Anywheretrainer: Can lookup when you get abilities and can train Mastery points as soon as you get them
"Look at all my RR100s!" brigade

RR100 of everything ~Badlands

Caffeine

Post#13 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:47 pm

Ungrin wrote: Yeah, I'd recommend people to just pickup the main things from your UI and see how they like it and then add more features as they need it.

*Please note that these are all the addons I use, not just for the UI, you can choose to not use whatever you don't need or add whatever you need.

4. Warboard: Gold, Alliance, Guild Rank, Friends list, Career Rank, Renown Rank, Time
5. Buffhead: Displays buffs over tops of heads ( I find this better than DAoCBuffs ).

My Recommendations:
3. Anywheretrainer: Can lookup when you get abilities and can train Mastery points as soon as you get them
Don't know about nerfed buttons tbh, a lot of discussion about it lately and most people find it cheaty.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Ungrin

Post#14 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:59 pm

Caffeine wrote:
Ungrin wrote: Yeah, I'd recommend people to just pickup the main things from your UI and see how they like it and then add more features as they need it.

My Recommendations:
Don't know about nerfed buttons tbh, a lot of discussion about it lately and most people find it cheaty.
Well I agree, I've said it in a previous post, but since it's there I will recommend it.

Renork

Post#15 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:35 pm

Enabled career resources window and it still does not show wh/we mechanic :> i downloaded Mech..

Ungrin

Post#16 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:40 pm

Renork wrote:Enabled career resources window and it still does not show wh/we mechanic :> i downloaded Mech..
This is one of the reasons I recommended to just download the ones I talked about and maybe the recommended addons if you wanted to. The reason is I found a lot of problems with enabling career resources and other things when trying to get stuff back on my screen.

Stances
Career Resources
Morale Bar
etc..

I'd say just download the things I said and work the UI out to look like his.

nainquoi

Post#17 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:16 am

salut. comment. je. peux. faire. pour. voir. la. barre. de. moral. svp
onmouseover="this.src='cooltext163608640488098MouseOver.png';" onmouseout="this.src='cooltext163608640488098.png';" />;

zarg64

Post#18 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:56 pm

thanks caffeine nice UI ;)
Zargas - Sham-L32-RR40
Zarrgas - DK-L32-RR40
Zargass - lMara-L24-RR24

Ads
Elratie

Post#19 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:38 pm

if you have trouble with not showing windows there are some solutions=

1. deactivate Hotbar Morale, switch from 2 Actionbar´s too 3 actionbars and activate the window you need, should work again

2. before you make a profile for your char delete or throw Hotbarmoral (interface/Addon) in another folder. do the normal installation with the profile--> start the game--> windows should appear if you activate them

worked for me
Elratie Frinaba Linera Telsir Skigg Knecht

Elements/z noob

http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... =20&t=3593 Old War Screen´s
http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... 54&t=11901 Elements Video´s
Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/elratie

Foverskov

Post#20 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:47 pm

How do I turn off the mouse disappearing by clicking both left and right mousebutton down and it turn around the camera when I flip my mouse around until I right click again, I found it very annoying.