Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kay1x

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#981 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:55 pm

Lilim wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:31 am
Spoiler:
Kay1x wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:42 am
Caffeine wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:34 pm Updated to 3.0

Because of the scope of changes in this patch I've added a link to the previous stable release to the first post in this thread.

- Removed ClosetGoblin as it is no longer functional.
See: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=22927&p=257399&hil ... in#p257396
- Removed MGRemix and CraftValuetip.
- Removed NerfedButtons.
- Removed Aura.
- Removed NervAlert.
- Removed career line from Deablow2 kill announcment.

- Added a Warboard module for ZonePOP. The module does not require the original addon to be loaded and respects the same libslash commands. Quick preview:
Left click to get current population, right click to send info to chat. Full credit to Sullemunk for creating the original.

- System General channel is now off by default in the Chat tab to hide ZonePOP spam.
- HP percentages for Player, Friendly and Hostile targets are now always white.
- Added an additional target arrow marker in Enemy.

- Buffhead has been revamped to display staggers, disarms, silence effects, defensive morales, offensive morales, speed boosting effects (from items, abilities, tactics and renown) and much more. This was done for both factions.
- All Enemy and Buffhead trackers now use effect IDs instead of ability names to ensure functionality across all client languages.
- Enemy heal debuff tracker now includes Absence of Faith.
See: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=21353&hilit=Absenc ... th#p236203

- Enemy now comes pre-configured with effect trackers for hots and important tactics for all healer classes.
- Enemy now tracks strong defensive abilities, morale buffs and morale debuffs on your group. Quick preview:

For those of you who are happy with your current UI but would like to have these indicators in your Enemy setup I've written a cheat sheet with import strings that you can find here: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=23759#p265833

I've also noticed that many people prefer using Pure to display own HP instead of the vertical bar from RV Mods. I've decided to provide an alternative configuration file for Pure so that it's possible to get that layout out of the box. Quick preview:

Extract Pure-alternative-settings.zip archive in to

Code: Select all

C:\Program Files (x86)\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\user\settings\GLOBAL
overwriting existing files.
Is there a reupload for the Pure HP numbers? 8-)
hey,

I think you mean the pure display for your own health "player"?
  • /pure
  • Player
  • set the "Unite Frame Alpha" and the "Unite Frame Font Alpha" to 1
Thank you very much sir!! :D

Ads
lyncher12

Post#982 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:10 pm

how do i get the preset search for shinies back? somehow i lost mine

Lilim
Community Management

Post#983 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:17 am

lyncher12 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:10 pm how do i get the preset search for shinies back? somehow i lost mine

Hey,

ay, I have the same problem from time to time, so here is my workaround.
  • close your game
  • Use the latest VinyUi zip and go to:
    VinyUI > user > settings > GLOBAL > Shinies
    and copy the SavedVariables.lua
  • Go to your RoR directory:
    RoR > user > settings > GLOBAL > Shinies
    and replace the SavedVariables.lua
  • delete your Cache folder

Elvicof

Post#984 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:34 am

I have a problem with the pure player module. It keeps resetting itself to the default location. So everytime I log into the game or do a /rel, I have to open editor and move it and /pure to alter some of the modification I use.

Is there a way to change this so the it stays in my wanted location and keeps settings?
Moonlapse and VII

kleinbuchstabe

Post#985 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:39 am

I cant see the Guild and title of my friendly targets. Think that one of the addons is blocking it, cause the names also look different. Can someone help?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#986 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:47 am

kleinbuchstabe wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:39 am I cant see the Guild and title of my friendly targets. Think that one of the addons is blocking it, cause the names also look different. Can someone help?

hey,

uhm, screenshots would be usefull, but I do some wild guesses.
  • Is there a (health-) bar that blocking the name?
  • Did you recently or have you ever changed one of these options in the yellow box?

kleinbuchstabe

Post#987 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:24 pm

Lilim wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:47 am

hey,

• Did you recently or have you ever changed one of these options in the yellow box?
Hey, thanks for the fast reply!

No i disabled the healthbars from the RV addon, so no blocking or overlay from any bars.
In the "yellow box" of the Overhead Names everything is off, only the target name, target guild and target title is hooked on.
Its just not shown, when i target someone only the name is shown in these yellow letters. Its not written in the original WAR font.
But when i hook on "friendy player names", "friendy player guild" or "friendy player title" everything is there and looks normal! Only the "target" options dont work.

EDIT: Oh and Monsters Health bars are not shown too! I also put it on "show when hurt", but it doesnt. With firendly players, enemys and myself it works fine.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#988 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:29 pm

Spoiler:
kleinbuchstabe wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:24 pm
Lilim wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:47 am

hey,

Hey, thanks for the fast reply!

No i disabled the healthbars from the RV addon, so no blocking or overlay from any bars.
In the "yellow box" of the Overhead Names everything is off, only the target name, target guild and target title is hooked on.
Its just not shown, when i target someone only the name is shown in these yellow letters. Its not written in the original WAR font.
But when i hook on "friendy player names", "friendy player guild" or "friendy player title" everything is there and looks normal! Only the "target" options dont work.

EDIT: Oh and Monsters Health bars are not shown too! I also put it on "show when hurt", but it doesnt. With firendly players, enemys and myself it works fine.
hey,

ah okay....I guess your UserSettings.XML doesn't save your settings from the "yellow" box above and other user settings.
  • close your game
  • go to:
    RoR > user > open UserSettings.XML with an Editor.
  • scroll a bit down to this line.
so this part is a bit tricky (depends on your codeing knowledege).
When you compare this line (you can scroll to the right) with the yellow box for example, you can read almost the same names like targetguild = Target Guild
type ="true" for check and ="false" to uncheck.
almost the same for the health bars.
="hurt" (only shown if the target go hurt)
="none" (no healthbar)....

for your own savety, make a copy befor you change anything. Oh and delete your Cache.

Ads
kleinbuchstabe

Post#989 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:38 am

Lilim wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:29 pm
hey,

ah okay....I guess your UserSettings.XML doesn't save your settings from the "yellow" box above and other user settings.

You were right! I changed the settings with the editor like you said, and now everything is fine!
Thanks a lot mate, you are awesome!!! :o

Zymer

Post#990 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:43 am

My "tether" add-on seems to have stopped working after the latest patch. Any idea why?

Not sure if this is where I should post... It's part of the VinyUI package though.