Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Zokrin

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1271 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:55 am

With this layout, how would I go about to enabling the quest tracking again? Can't seem to get that up and running.

Thanks!

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#1272 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:17 am

Zokrin wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:55 am With this layout, how would I go about to enabling the quest tracking again? Can't seem to get that up and running.

Thanks!
hey,

jump here: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=40739
Addon Setups > RoR Vanilla Ui > Vanilla UI - restore the Quest Tracker

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1273 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:52 am

Magrim wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:26 am I have buffhead configured with a couple of advanced containers and I'm trying to get the tooltips to show while hovering over the buff/debuff icon. The 'Show tooltips' box is ticked under the 'Handle Input section', but that doesn't seem to work. Show tooltips is also ticked in the user settings.

Also Battle Fatigue is displaying in the buffs container. Any way of getting it into the debuffs container?
Hey,

uhm...I can't find any of these option that you mentioned in Buffhead.

For your Battle Fatigure-topic, you can open the Self Tracker and put these numbers in "Always Show"

Zokrin

Post#1274 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:20 pm

Lilim wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:17 am
Zokrin wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:55 am With this layout, how would I go about to enabling the quest tracking again? Can't seem to get that up and running.

Thanks!
hey,

jump here: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=40739
Addon Setups > RoR Vanilla Ui > Vanilla UI - restore the Quest Tracker
So this is what I was doing before and they were not hidden. They are being tracked in the Tome as well but seems they just don't want to show up. lol

lyncher12

Post#1275 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:43 pm

on enemy i have hots display and they keep disappearing from the ui but aren't getting shattered. any ideas?

Magrim

Post#1276 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:45 pm

Spoiler:
Lilim wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:52 am
Magrim wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:26 am I have buffhead configured with a couple of advanced containers and I'm trying to get the tooltips to show while hovering over the buff/debuff icon. The 'Show tooltips' box is ticked under the 'Handle Input section', but that doesn't seem to work. Show tooltips is also ticked in the user settings.

Also Battle Fatigue is displaying in the buffs container. Any way of getting it into the debuffs container?
Hey,

uhm...I can't find any of these option that you mentioned in Buffhead.

For your Battle Fatigure-topic, you can open the Self Tracker and put these numbers in "Always Show"
I'm at a loss. I haven't changed a thing from the time I gave up on it yesterday, to logging in today, and tooltips seem to be working fine lol.

Some reference images incase you would like to fiddle around with these options.
Spoiler:
ImageImage

As for the Battle fatigue thing: it's showing up just fine but it's being displayed in the buffs container.

Enderman

Post#1277 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:53 pm

I just downloaded Viny and am having multiple issues.
1) When I join a SC, I can't click on anything (actionbar, quest giver,.. anything). To fix this I must do a /reload. This also happens when I pick up resources in Orvr or die in a SC.
2) SC Scoreboard is all white. I can't see anything and cant click leave at the end of a match. I must wait for the SC to timeout and boot me.

Are these known issues or am I missing something?

Thank you!

Ermedica

Post#1278 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:55 pm

Double check that you followed the addon installation properly, if everything checks out then try this out. Log in to your character --> open main menu --> click custom interface --> click profiles --> click new --> enter a new profile name and click the option "Import from profile" then click select --> pick one of the preset profiles that suites ur character for ex: VinyUIOrderDps then hit select ---> hit create and it should show up above ur character name profile ---> click that new profile and click switch, it should load it up then you have to do /reload for it to show up properly.

Ads
Rumpel

Post#1279 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:56 pm

How to show incoming damage and parry, dodge, disrupt?
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Thromak

Post#1280 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:09 pm

After installing the UI (following the instructions) I keep getting kicked from the server. Removed the UI folders and replaced with back up and I don't get kicked.

Any idea why this is happening and how to solve it?