Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lilim
Community Management

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1191 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:41 pm

WARWARPANTS wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:22 pm how to enable nameplates?
Hey,

• Type "u"
  • "Targeting"
If it doesn't save your settings, make sure your RoR folder is completly uncheckd "Read-only".
...otherwise there is an UserSettings.XML to change settings, but this is an other chapter.
If you mean the overhead healthbars, that's effigy, they are only visible on target.

Ads
Malaphus

Post#1192 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:44 am

Can anyone tell me what addon the window on the right is in the original screenshot? The one that says "Father Josiah Bird" with players listed beneath.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1193 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:00 pm

Malaphus wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:44 am Can anyone tell me what addon the window on the right is in the original screenshot? The one that says "Father Josiah Bird" with players listed beneath.
Hey,

that the Aggrometer....should be in your latest VinyUi version.
Here the link if you need it separately: https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/aggrometer/

WARWARPANTS

Post#1194 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:57 pm

Lilim wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:41 pm
WARWARPANTS wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:22 pm how to enable nameplates?
Hey,

• Type "u"
  • "Targeting"
If it doesn't save your settings, make sure your RoR folder is completly uncheckd "Read-only".
...otherwise there is an UserSettings.XML to change settings, but this is an other chapter.
If you mean the overhead healthbars, that's effigy, they are only visible on target.
yeah i meant to have the overhead healthbars always visible but thanks

Milnpa

Post#1195 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:15 am

Lilim wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:16 pm
Maglotdon8419 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:12 pm My quests are not appearing on the screen, could you please help me
https://ibb.co/s27KjBM
Hey,

to restore the Quest display, go to:
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=40739
AddOn setups > Vanilla Ui (the last point) > restore the Quest Tracker
So I've done this and the quest tracker is back which is great. But I cant add any quests to it (the hud) and none of my quests are appearing on the map now. Anyway to fix this? I'm using the order heal profile. Amazing UI perfect for sc and rvr but I like to unwind with some pve quests occasionally.

Thanks.

Malaphus

Post#1196 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:22 pm

Anyone have a fix for being able to blacklist the Daemonball Rally scenario with QueueQueuer? I tried removing my QQr user settings but still can't click the checkbox on the Warboard right click menu for QQer, also, Daemonball Rally doesn't show up in the Special section on the T4 tab of the main config window. I think, maybe, I just need to add the scenario ID number to the LUA file, but I'm not sure what the ID is.

Thanks!

Satius

Post#1197 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:55 pm

Malaphus wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:22 pm Anyone have a fix for being able to blacklist the Daemonball Rally scenario with QueueQueuer? I tried removing my QQr user settings but still can't click the checkbox on the Warboard right click menu for QQer, also, Daemonball Rally doesn't show up in the Special section on the T4 tab of the main config window. I think, maybe, I just need to add the scenario ID number to the LUA file, but I'm not sure what the ID is.

Thanks!
Type you by private mess.

elaura2

Post#1198 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:09 pm

Hi, I completly reinstalled the game and viny ui, and also the ira and crafting value addon. The problem is, when i open my apothecary window, i cant see what to put in and the level of apothecary shows 0. Any idea what went wrong?

Ads
txtsd

Post#1199 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:00 pm

Hi @Caffeine
I've noticed you've updated certain addons but you haven't increased their version numbers.

I'm creating a repository of all addons to track changes, and allow anyone to contribute changes and report issues. I'll add your changes to all the addons you've updated and then I'll bump all the version numbers.

EDIT: I've noticed a lot of your changes are made to older versions of addons. Can we talk about how we can rebase yours over addons that have newer versions? Or if you have a better idea we can discuss it.

EDIT2: Here's a thread about it.

typhaon

Post#1200 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:40 pm

Hallo everyone.

Is there a way to copy UI settings from one char to another?
I want to use the Tank preset for my healer (which originally used the healer preset), but I can't copy the preset folder or any other character's folder and rename it.
I still have the old ugly UI.