Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lugat

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1291 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:38 am

I installed the UI yesterday. Nice and clean setup. But everytime I change something in the interface (like moving windows around) my buffhead resets and deletes every saved ability in the "always show" and "never show" list. I have to copy the buffhead files from the unedited VinnyUi package to get the ability list again but with this workaround I lose all my changes to the list. Any idea how to fix this?

Ads
Shako70

Post#1292 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:20 pm

I do a fresh install of RoR and follow the guide for Vinyui, but I have a problem, every time I change the zone, enter the scenarios or do a relog, they change the skills on bar 1 by themselves ....... any idea on how to solve?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1293 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:58 pm

Shako70 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:20 pm I do a fresh install of RoR and follow the guide for Vinyui, but I have a problem, every time I change the zone, enter the scenarios or do a relog, they change the skills on bar 1 by themselves ....... any idea on how to solve?
Hey,

read here: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6371&start=1280#p471655

Shako70

Post#1294 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:00 pm

Lilim wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:58 pm
Shako70 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:20 pm I do a fresh install of RoR and follow the guide for Vinyui, but I have a problem, every time I change the zone, enter the scenarios or do a relog, they change the skills on bar 1 by themselves ....... any idea on how to solve?
Hey,

read here: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6371&start=1280#p471655
TY

Waaghtastic

Post#1295 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:39 pm

I‘m using the Destro DPS Template for my squigherder but the pet abilities bar is not visible? Is this by default? I tried to unhide it but I can’t see it.

And another one: how can I announce what player I’m setting as SwiftAssist target so that e.g. my group / scenario can see which I’m using for assist. I’ve seen other announcing it in chat with the blue arrows icon.
I‘m currently using the two Makros to set a Player and assist.

Can anyone help me with these questions? Thanks in advance.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1296 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:01 pm

Hey,
Waaghtastic wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:39 pm I‘m using the Destro DPS Template for my squigherder but the pet abilities bar is not visible? Is this by default? I tried to unhide it but I can’t see it.
just go here:
Addon setups > RoR Vanilla UI > Vanilla UI - Pet Action Bar

Waaghtastic wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:39 pm And another one: how can I announce what player I’m setting as SwiftAssist target so that e.g. my group / scenario can see which I’m using for assist. I’ve seen other announcing it in chat with the blue arrows icon.
I‘m currently using the two Makros to set a Player and assist.

Can anyone help me with these questions? Thanks in advance.
hm, this thing with the overhead marker + assist announcement is from Enemy...But im not quite sure if the VinyUi Enemy version does this. I guess the Bitterstone Thunderers are using a version like this...ask Glorian/Lesti about this...

naked01

Post#1297 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:35 am

Hi! I have issue with Trivial Blows , Advancedrenowntrainer addon dont show me that.Have last client update.

Sleepykitten

Post#1298 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:30 am

Hey!
New to the game and I was trying VinUI, everything else was fine, but your own unitframe just does not show all the time, like normal unitframe, its always on, but with vinui it just hides it.
I know that there is those vertical hp/ap bars, but I kinda want to see my own unitframe all the time. I tried to look settings, but didn't find anything that worked. And I didn't even change my settings from the default vinui settings.
If its because of hidebar, how do I toggle it off?
Apologies if this question have already answered.

Ads
Gugly

Post#1299 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:28 pm

Sleepykitten wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:30 am Hey!
New to the game and I was trying VinUI, everything else was fine, but your own unitframe just does not show all the time, like normal unitframe, its always on, but with vinui it just hides it.
I know that there is those vertical hp/ap bars, but I kinda want to see my own unitframe all the time. I tried to look settings, but didn't find anything that worked. And I didn't even change my settings from the default vinui settings.
Hi,

Type /Pure select "player" tab and slide the Alpha to whatever you like. You can move it around in layout editor.

Hope this helps.

Sleepykitten

Post#1300 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:10 pm

Gugly wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:28 pm
Sleepykitten wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:30 am Hey!
Hi,

Type /Pure select "player" tab and slide the Alpha to whatever you like. You can move it around in layout editor.

Hope this helps.
It did, thank you!
kinda feel stupid now, but this community is so kinda and helpful!