Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Zommy86

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#381 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:06 am

is it possible to always view the career icon on the head of the characters? both friends and enemies? without necessarily selecting the character

another thing, is it possible to view the hp of the target? in addition to % of life

Sorry for my bad inglish XD

Ads
CptPiggy

Post#382 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:46 pm

can you tell me how to zoom out sa far like on the first picture? everything is so small and far you can see alot more than me and Im using full hd monitor.

Dwanex

Post#383 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:02 am

I can't see anything in my UI when I hotted someone. Shouldnt there be a small dot for every hot on or near the playername? Never changed something.

Strangely enough I can see the red dot for debuffs :|

Edit: Or is there a way to use this (https://returnofreckoning.com/forum/vie ... it=squared) instead of the given Enemy settings? I tried to "install" it but it just changed nothing. Everything is the same. Its like everything I try to change in Enemy is ignored even after reinstalling enemy Oo

Zommy86

Post#384 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:39 pm

Zommy86 wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:06 am is it possible to always view the career icon on the head of the characters? both friends and enemies? without necessarily selecting the character

another thing, is it possible to view the hp of the target? in addition to % of life

Up.
Nothing?

Tolfhic

Post#385 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:29 pm

Zommy86 wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:06 am is it possible to always view the career icon on the head of the characters? both friends and enemies? without necessarily selecting the character

Enemy places career icons above player's heads with party icons, but only friends. This is on by default for just the party, put it can be extended to your warband too in the settings for Enemy.

You can also edit the settings for marks to show career too and marks can be put on friends outside your party and enemy players.

There might be a setting in Pure to see the HP of the target in addition to %, not sure though would have to check.
<As If> & <Last Night in Sweden>
Mains: Chariot SM (7X), Tolfhic WH (Badlands: 94)
Alts: Dokdisrespect DoK, Mspe WP, Bleeped Chosen
He's a WH fleeing from fights with this rotation; Flee, AP pot then stealth

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#386 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:09 am

Tecnichal limitations:
The API only reports percentatge of targets HP to the client so pure HP numbers isn't possible.
The reason why the marks doesn't stay on enemies head is how the Object Identifyer for players works (the client gives every object around you an unique ID and this is different from time to time. Enemy addon uses this object ID to attach the mark to players, and the only way to get this ID is to target a player 1:st and get the ID for that player at that time)
Party and warband is a bit different since you can get Object ID from Party/warband data
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Caffeine

Post#387 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:28 pm

Updated to 3.6

- removed Statdoll
- removed Nrarity
- added a potion/cd tracker bar:
- HideBar will now update visibility of the hidden bar more efficiently
- Deathblow2 will now parse combat log more efficiently
- TexturedButtons will now hide page selectors for all 5 action bars by default
- TidyRoll (destro profile) will once again correctly roll Need on all items you're eligible for
- Cmap will now clear unread mail icon when a letter is opened
- changed Cmap border thickness to 2 (down from 3)
- changed wsct anmation for outgoing healing and damage from curved to vertical for better performance
- career mechanic window and pet related windows have been moved

- Buffhead will now track the new wp/dok charge effects on hostile targets (both factions)
- Buffhead will now show "Cast by me" effects on group by default
- Buffhead will now start a high precigion(0.1s) timer for the last 1 second of any effect
- Buffhead will now filter out Da Greenest procs on all characters (destro)
- Buffhead will no longer track Elite Training on friendly caracters (destro)

- Warboard_ZonePOP will now search and parse results much faster
- Warboard_ZonePOP will now report population for both zones for rvr lakes that span two zones
- Warboard_ZonePOP will no longer stop searching on zone change
- Warboard_ZonePOP will no longer reset stored data on zone change
- Warboard_ZonePOP will no longer allow reporting search resutls while a search process is ongoing

In order to make Enemy less prone to setting resets I've done the following:
- cut some leftover combat log data from Enemy settings file (both factons)
- cut knockdown trackers in Enemy (both factions)
- cut HoT and healer related tactic trackers in Enemy (both factions)

From now on the default Enemy profile will be kept as slim as possible. Import strings for existing trackers can be found
in this thread and all new trackers will be posted there so that people can pick and chose what they want.
- created an Enemy tracker for Leaping Alteration and Rune of Serenity

- Began work on alternative layouts.
Spoiler:
Image Image

Image Image
These are still very much wip. If you'd like to try any of these reach out to me and I'll send you a preview copy.
Last edited by Caffeine on Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Dabbart

Post#388 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:53 pm

- Warboard_ZonePOP will now report population for both zones for rvr lakes that span two zones

Thank you so much! Love your work mate.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
Caffeine

Post#389 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:50 pm

Dabbart wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:53 pm - Warboard_ZonePOP will now report population for both zones for rvr lakes that span two zones

Thank you so much! Love your work mate.
Glad you like it ;)
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

DarthHideous

Post#390 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:32 am

How did you get the custom overhead HUD bar?
Foti Slayer RR 78